Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Envy Sports Cat System

ToTo_17

Just received this package from Kevin @ Envy the other day. Here are some pics of the full Envy system installed on the TS.

The car feels so much better than before, performance wise a big difference to stock. Now waiting for my Envy cold air intake kit. Still have to install the Perrin pulley. I would recommend it to anyone, its truly a superb kit, high quality, and last but not least great service and help from Envy! Thanks Kevin! :thumbsup:

29011277.jpg

29011308.jpg

29011311.jpg

29011309.jpg

29011312.jpg

29011421.jpg

29011422.jpg

29011424.jpg

29011433.jpg

29011434.jpg

In my opinion, this kit is a must for anyone who would like to see gains in performance to their TS. Superb and top quality products indeed! :thumbsup:

Thanks again Envy Performance and Kevin!

29011279.jpg

29011281.jpg

29011280.jpg

29011282.jpg

29011310.jpg

29011425.jpg

Looking good Chris! I think you may be the first Phase 2 TS Yaris with the full Envy system fitted! :thumbsup:

Not get out there and have some fun!

You may now need better brakes and suspension to handle the extra power! :rolleyes: :P

Thanks

Kevin

Looking good Chris! I think you may be the first Phase 2 TS Yaris with the full Envy system fitted! :thumbsup:

Not get out there and have some fun!

You may now need better brakes and suspension to handle the extra power! :rolleyes: :P

Thanks

Kevin

Wow, really the first Phase 2 TS Yaris with the full Envy system fitted? This is a privelege to be the first Phase 2 owner with these great products on the car! :thumbsup: Thanks again Kev for everything! :)

The car feels so much better than before, the sound is just immense, I cant really even find words to describe it. I went for a few spins after fitting and drove hard, I must say that some people's expressions on their faces were just outrageous as I passed them by and while driving around the streets. They actually were staring and looking like if they didn't know what was coming down the road, perhaps a tank, an airplane, or what? :eek:

To sum it all up, all parts are truly 1st class and top quality products. I cant wait to get the Perrin pulley as well as the Envy cold air intake fitted, hopefully those two mods will also give an extra boost to the little car, which I love so much, now even more! :yahoo:

I'll have to save up some more before doing any further modding. Engine and performance wise, I think Im pretty much done, except if I find a decent and trustworthy chip nearby in the vicinity. Hopefully everything will work out and I can look into the Tein adjustable suspension in the future as well, oh yeah and the brakes...

perrin wheel is about £150 from envy performance.

Hey your making me jealous now chris, got to get mine sometime.

i'm ok with exhaust on car but they won't let me have the perrin crank pulley (stupid idiots)

Hi! Nice mods :)

How much is the Perrin wheel and where did you order it?

Hi! Thanks for the compliment! :thumbsup: I ordered all parts from Envy Performance, just ask for Kevin, he can help you. But you can see that he has replied to this thread already after the photos, just send him a PM or call him. The Perrin pulley was I think around 140-150 GBP.

perrin wheel is about £150 from envy performance.

Hey your making me jealous now chris, got to get mine sometime.

i'm ok with exhaust on car but they won't let me have the perrin crank pulley (stupid idiots)

Hey, you have to get yours very soon, come on! :yes: Who wont let you have the Perrin pulley?

Pure excellence at its best, way to go Envy for putting together such excellent products to make things happen for us! :thumbsup:

I do believe Kev is somewhat of a legend of the Yaris world! Well done fella!

The car looks great ToTo, keep the pics and the mods coming!!

Hey, you have to get yours very soon, come on! :yes: Who wont let you have the Perrin pulley?

can't make my mind up on which manifold to get, won't be able to get it fitted until July anyway.

It's the insurance company admiral that won't let me have the perrin pulley.

can't make my mind up on which manifold to get, won't be able to get it fitted until July anyway.

You mentioned not too long ago that you might get the TRD manifod. Its real expensive, I know you also mentioned that you would like to have something different, but hey just get the Megan manifold from Envy, its a great kit, excellent welds and top quality, also good price. I know that TRD is very good as well, but your probably paying a lot more for the name itself, is it worth it?

I hear you, too bad the insurance companies in the UK have to be notified of all mods. What if you dont declare it, what could happen? Thank God we dont have anything like that over here...

I do believe Kev is somewhat of a legend of the Yaris world! Well done fella!

The car looks great ToTo, keep the pics and the mods coming!!

Yeah, Kev is a real expert, he gave me so much good advice and opinions on what I can and should do. :)

Im real far from Envy, otherwise I would have just driven to them and gotten everything fitted there. The only bad thing with this is that I would have bought a bunch of other stuff as well, like the Tein coileys and such, maybe I would have gone bankrupt right there on the spot @ Envy... :crybaby:

If you don't declare you mods and you have an accident and insurance finds out about the mods your insurance is void so you'll be left to pay for the damages out of your own pocket

If you don't declare you mods and you have an accident and insurance finds out about the mods your insurance is void so you'll be left to pay for the damages out of your own pocket

Wow, I didn't know that... But whats the insurance company's problem with the Perrin pulley? Does this differ from other companies, or no companies at all agree to the crank pulley? How did other members here on TOC get their pulleys on with companies like this?

some don't declare mods and take a chance, it's seen as performance mod to make the car faster so they won't insure.

Some companies allow them, others don't.

I saved £280 on renewing my insurance, that was more important than being able to put certain mods on my car.

Just noticed, what's up with the steel wheels.

I didnt know insurance companies were that strict in the Uk...

The steel wheels are my winter set along with winter tires due to poor weather during the season. They will come off soon though and the regular TS goes back on until I save up for some new rims. The adjustable Tein coileys would also be a great mod, just have to save up for those as well.

Whats your opinion about these, how is the feel, is it bouncier and rougher compared to stock? Whats your setup, how low are you? Do you have to get a complete suspension adjustment everytime you modify the height? How often do you alter the height, have you had the car all the way down?

Whats your opinion about these, how is the feel, is it bouncier and rougher compared to stock? Whats your setup, how low are you? Do you have to get a complete suspension adjustment everytime you modify the height? How often do you alter the height, have you had the car all the way down?

cornerings great with the coilovers, cars a bit rougher when going over bumps in the roads, it's not bouncier as the coilovers are very stiff so less movement in the car.

You shouldn't have to ajust the suspension everytime you lower it, and mine's set to standard height recommended in the book, so should be about 40mm lower.

I havn't bothered lowering it fully as I know they are going to go pretty low and I just can't be bothered to do it.

One thing I need to do is get a full suspension alignment to make sure they are fine so I don't go wearing my tires on one side more then the other. Haven't had chance to do this since getting them fitted.

I cant really even find words to describe it. I went for a few spins after fitting and drove hard, I must say that some people's expressions on their faces were just outrageous as I passed them by and while driving around the streets. They actually were staring and looking like if they didn't know what was coming down the road, perhaps a tank, an airplane, or what?

Can you record how it sounds inside and outside, please? :)

They let me! I declared everything when i got mine... full stainless system, filter change, suspension lowered and 'engine modification other'. They didn't know what I was on about, so they just said we'll list it with no charge so it doesn't affect any pay-outs! Depends on the person you speak to!