Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Yaris 1.0 Vvt-i T3 4cylinder (upgrade Ideas)

steffsrees

any one got some ideas what else i can do to my car either styling wise or performance wise :) thanks

i have a resistor type of thing i dont really know what it is on a fuel sensor making it fuel more and i have a k and n air filter coming which fits in element. i have a cherry bomb back box which sounds apselutely mint :D!

my in car entertainment will be sorted soon best ones i can get without changing the head unit cos i like the look of it and i know how to work it easily while driving :) plus it isnt rubbish any way the !Removed! dont make rubbish as we all know. any ideas would be lovely thanks guys n gals

yaris2.jpg

yaris1.jpg

yaris3.jpg

Hi and welcome.

The kit's a bit extreme for my tastes but that's what makes us all different, isn't it? Colour's great. Everyone's going to say "get it lowered" so that's an option. :yes:

I'd also tone down the mesh with a darker colour if it was mine.

Colour coding the door mirrors always looks good and a relatively cheap thing to get sorted.

Oh and you could lose the dealer's sticker in the rear window unless they're paying you to advertise. :lol:

Does it really run NOS? If not, that Badge really should go IMO. :yes:

Change front grill to a black T sport grill

Put it on tein coilovers (suspension)

Tint Windows

Colour code wing mirrors

Take off NOS Badge and that resistor will mess your engine mate so take it off

Performance wise get a sports cat and a manifold then it will sound amazing!

What version is it?

Looks like a T2 or a T3...

I guess the T3 Badge would make it a T3 ;)

The topic is: My Yaris 1.0 Vvt-i T3 4cylinder (upgrade Ideas) , so it's a T3 :P

Yes, like people before me, take off the red NOS Badge and the dealer sticker, lower the car (so you'll have a problem with your bumpers :D ) , tint windows, colour code mirrors, Toyo Proxes T1R tires (unless you have better, but I don't know better than this), performance brake disks and pads, strut bars (the upper front is a necesity IMO), better front chairs, and finally, if you want to invest in your little car, a custom made turbo kit with the mainfold and the sports cat.

Some of the stuff people are suggesting on this thread is awful expensive, and i know you might not want to spend thatmuch on the car because your skint/its your first car/your going to change it soon etc. Heres some affodable-ish suggestions to have her lookin well.

Debadge the back of her, including the nos Badge. leave the big toyota one in the middle if you like it but definitely lose the other ones. This is easy to do yourself and costs nowt so no excuse.

Take off the dealer sticker. As above its free so no excuse!

Lower her or maybe get some bigger wheels or maybe both so it looks like the arches are nicely filled by the wheels. Springs on their own or maybe a spring and shock kit if you wanna push the boat out are fine for lowering, sure coilovers are better handling but this is a 1.0 FFS and coilovers are very dear. Even just springs will make it look and handle better than standard so go for it.

Change your exhaust tip.

Paint your mesh black.

Tint your side repeaters.

Lose the bonnet Badge (needs filled and sprayed). This is a nice touch but would cost a bit due to the spraying maybe between £90-£120 so do it as a finishin touch if u want someday.

Smooth the boot.

Tinted windows.

Bee sting aerial.

Strut bar if handling is something you want to improve.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE THE RESISTOR OFF BEFORE YOU KILL THE CAR im not being cheeky as im sure there are lots of ppl like yourself who believe what the people who sell these resistors tell them but just get it off ASAP before it kills your wee yaris.

If you do those things your car will be sittin real nice, and most of the things i mentioned are cheap as chips anyway. At the minute your car looks like it needs finishing off, do some of the things ive said and itll look complete and a whole lot better. I can see potential with the car definitely :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links