Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T Sport Skirts Finally On!

Yaris SR Kid

Been looking for T sport skirts for a while now and there finally on so well chuffed :thumbsup:

Photo-0008.jpg

Photo-0007.jpg

Adam

Looking good man but get some proper eyebrows, I'd go for the TTE numbers! :thumbsup:

I got they sideskirts as standard on my car! :P

Looks very nice, the skirts give it a better profile :thumbsup:

Not keen on the VVTi badge on the bonnet though :(

IMO, that might look good on an edge of the bonnet, especially if shaved down on the back first so it's lower profile. :yes:

I imagine it is to hide the two holes when he removed the Toyota Badge. ;)

Skirts look brill.

edit: no, looks too high to cover holes. Oh well.

love it mate! - thats exactly how am planning to make mine look!! you've got good taste!! lol

looks great, its like the phase 1 version of my car. looks better than mine ever did tho :P

Good stuff mate

Cheers for comments everyone! made me smile lol!

I quite like the eyebrows tbh bit unsure at first when i come to a meet ill change your mind!

The front Badge got stolen so i put VVTI one on as a quick replacement and tbh it looks alot better (yes does cover up holes)

I had a look at TTE side skirts but thought the T sport ones gave the car a better profile from the side so went with them after trying to find some for ages (dont go to toyota £185 a side!!!)

As far as fitting goes i didnt do it as place that sprayed them fitted for free as i have given him alot of custom recently!

Lol well the suspension is off your old beast moffmo mate :P

As for whats next i might get bonnet resprayed and fill in the holes and get it debadged on the front as i have a fair few stone chips aswell, and maybe angel eyes or morrettes!

Thanks again for comments everyone!

Adam

Looking good man but get some proper eyebrows, I'd go for the TTE numbers! :thumbsup:

I got they sideskirts as standard on my car! :P

PS. Ryan you want a slap :P

lookin sweet man. you certainly dont mess around do you lol

see you at the next jap meet or if earlier give me a bell as its easter hols for 2 weeks starting next week :D

ooooh youll get me hgoing mate :( lol

glad your enjoying them tho mate, i had lots of fun with them, and it does make it look a lot lower imo

Wish it had engine out of clio V6!

What car you driving now moffmo mate? yeah love the handling now, koni's dropped the car quite a bit!

Definally arrange something soon speedingsivi mate

Cheers again people!

ooooh youll get me hgoing mate :( lol

glad your enjoying them tho mate, i had lots of fun with them, and it does make it look a lot lower imo

I didn't even think you had fitted them to your car, you seemed to sell them pretty quickly after having them off me, unless you had 2 sets of springs and didn't tell us.

Car looks great sr kid, not sure about the side repeaters being dark, makes them stand out too much as there's nothing else to tie in with them, if you had darker wheels may look better.

Other than that keep up the good work.

I didn't even think you had fitted them to your car, you seemed to sell them pretty quickly after having them off me, unless you had 2 sets of springs and didn't tell us.

lol had them on for two week then i got offered the ibiza. i was like dad could you not have told me two week ago!

The teins were superb compared to the jamex i had.

(Hes also on about the konis too)

Nice one mate, what did the remap put the BHP at?

Teins were great with standard shocks but with the koni's on its a little go kart!

I am planning on getting wheels gun metal grey and morrettes or angel eyes which will be black so hopefully when its all done it will tie in together!