Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking For A T-sport

meeker

Hi, I used to be on this forum a couple of years back. I had a phase 1 chilli red T-sport.

After that I bought a Toyota Celica ST205 GT4, now i've got a clio :( don't ask.

But i'm now after a yaris t-sport again, preferably a phase 1, thunder grey, with sub 60k on the clock.

Budget of around £5500 ish.

Anyone has/sees one let me know!

Cheers, Meeker. :thumbsup:

Hi, I used to be on this forum a couple of years back. I had a phase 1 chilli red T-sport.

After that I bought a Toyota Celica ST205 GT4, now i've got a clio :( don't ask.

But i'm now after a yaris t-sport again, preferably a phase 1, thunder grey, with sub 60k on the clock.

Hi Meeker, hope you are well :yahoo:

I was just about to put my Thunder Grey T-Sport in the Autotrader today... I was having trouble registering on this website so my sister has had to log me in. If you are inetersted this was the ad I was about to submit

1.5 VVti, 2003 53 Plate, Thunder grey, 31k miles, 3 door hatchback, S/H, 9 Months MOT, 6 Months Tax, Met Paint, Full electrics, Aircon, CD Player, On board Computer, Sports Interior, TS alloys, Alarm and Immobiliser, excellent condition inside and out.

One Lady Owner From New

£5400 ono for quick sale as new car on the way :D

Telephone: 07786256884 or email pussycatclara@hotmail.co.uk

Please feel free to give me a buzz if you are interested and hope to hear from you soon, Claire x

Hi meeker in our local Exeter press 2002 T Sport in thunder grey (what other colour is there :thumbsup: ) £4995 25k miles. pm me if you want full details or add your email address and I'll send a scan of the ad for you. Good hunting Chris :) :)

true but with all the mods i would expect the asking price to be around £6k to £7k a little over his budget

true but with all the mods i would expect the asking price to be around £6k to £7k a little over his budget

mods dont increase the value of a car..... infact they usually put people of buying them.

mods dont increase the value of a car..... infact they usually put people of buying them.

He's looking for around £7000 for it, which is a bit much... i know he's spent ££££'s on it but as i've found before, mod's don't really increase the end value of the car!!

It's a gorgeous car tho!!!

Is the owner a club member?

Oh yeah, My email is paulmeek856@hotmail.com so if anyone finds any ads or for sales please let me know!!!

Thanks!!

Anyone know the lad/lass who was selling the modded car on eBay?

Just wanted to know if it's definately sold or not.

Still looking, Meeker.

Nope its not sold, I'm keeping it for a while, throwing some ££££ at it and hopefully have it all done for next years show season.

thats what i like to here

(give me chance to save up lol)

if you'd put it on eBay 2-3 months later mate i would have had it off you but cash is strapped at the min

Fair play for keeping it, looks like a lovely car :drool:

Shame for me tho... it had pretty much all the mods I would have liked to have done to it!!!

Let me know if you change ur mind! :thumbsup:

Still on the look out.... interested in a couple (maybe) being sold on the club.

The clio's for sale now, thank god!

Modified or not (slightly modded would be nice), whatever colour, doesn't matter I just want one for the summer!

Cheers again, Meeker :thumbsup:

Ever thought about going to an auction? There haven't been that many going through when I've looked for cars but don't rule them out as an option

Ever thought about going to an auction? There haven't been that many going through when I've looked for cars but don't rule them out as an option

Not really mate... i'm looking for a slightly modded one (lowered, exhaust etc). So I thought this was the best place to look!

Cheers, meeker :thumbsup:

Man, it's sunny today :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

are u still looking for a yaris?

im selling my black 2003 ph1 3 door t-sport for £5500

30k miles on it. has induction kit, TOMs flywheel, TRD clutch, TRD short shift, TRD rear spoiler, smoothed boot, morette headlights.

and my 3 piece 15inch alloys. (these might not be to your liking but i have no other alloys to replace them with)

Cheers for asking mate, that's a really good price (especially with all those mods).

Not quite to my liking tho, good luck with the sale!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links