Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Waxed

skyliner34

Just brought some car cleaning stuff, so I thought I'll give them a go yesterday, went really cloudy, so I took pics today, quite surprised there was very little dust on the car!:

Chemical Guys All In One Polish

EZ Glaze

XXX Hardcore wax

Megs Wheel Cleaner

Megs Endurance Tyre Shine

Megs Gold Classe Shampoo

AD Super Snow Foam

Megs clay

Washed the car with the Super Snow then rinsed

Cleaned wheels

Used two bucket method with Megs Sheep Washmit with Megs Gold Classe Shampoo

Let the car dry and then clayed it over

Gave it another wash

And started to use the CGs products by hand, also polished and waxed the headlamps

Finally applied endurance tyre shine, which looks amazing

Didn’t take before pics as the car was clean.

Results:

03-1.jpg

06-1.jpg

Just before I took this picture, a bird shat on the car :mad:

01-1.jpg

Reflection Shots

05-1.jpg

04-1.jpg

Flake Shots

02-1.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

The CGs XXX gave the car a deep soft shine in my opinion. I wondering what can give me a sparking shine!

Comments welcome :D

P.S. Ignore the wheels, they need a refurb.

Nice shots! Someone has been working hard!

I wondering what can give me a sparking shine!

Sunlight. :yes:

Thunder Grey is a funny colour. It changes quite dramatically depending on the ambient light. If it's raining, it blends in with the weather. If it's sunny, it begins to glow. :thumbsup:

I agree wiv the colour thing Al J but i think it goes for the met blue wiv the ts yaris too. Mine shines proper well just like the plush motor above. During cloudy weather it just looks shiney but when the sun comes out the gold met flek comes shining through just like the car above.

Meg waxes rule.

Just brought some car cleaning stuff, so I thought I'll give them a go yesterday, went really cloudy, so I took pics today, quite surprised there was very little dust on the car!:

The CGs XXX gave the car a deep soft shine in my opinion. I wondering what can give me a sparking shine!

Comments welcome :D

P.S. Ignore the wheels, they need a refurb.

Stick with meguiares products fella. I use gold class wax but that doesnt dry quickly prior to buffing off if its damp but summers coming so that doesnt matter. Slightly easier to use is ther nxt wax. Trust me its proper good stuff. Try ge some application pads an ther towelling cloth to take polish off. They do cost but you can wash them when they get grubby.

VERY VERY VERY CLEAN! lol

good work mate, i prefer to use autogylm products my self as they tend to give a smoother finish and better shine.

Brad =)

Chemical guys stuff is awesome, the xxx is a more 'dull' product though.

If you're wanting the wet shine look (inky!) then carnauba wax is the best bet (if a touch expensive!) Also, there's a product called Menzerna Intensive Polish (£19) which is awesome. It's a slightly abrasive polish which removes all the 'spider-webbing' and haziness you get on darker cars (caused by inferior cloths!) but it leaves a gorgeous wet finish. (Especially if you use a decent powered-polisher) Another superb product is meguires #26 Hi-Tech Yellow liquid wax, which is carnauba blended with silicones and polymers to add shine and a protective glaze. Top stuff. (£12)

Just make sure you use good quality microfibre cloths and decent applicator pads (finishing pads for wax application) And never polish in the sun or when the paintwork is hot!

Overall, love the car, very good work and somebody who has realised professional producst are a sh*te-sight better than commercial one's! (Meguires pro-range is soooo much better than it's off-the-shelf range!)

Just reminded me that i need to get the cleaning gear out!

Thanks

Yup youre right, the pro stuff gives much better results than off the shelf products you can buy in places like Halfords.

I learnt all my stuff from detailingworld.co.uk (sticker on rear window on my car, shown on first post). Also has approved traiders to buy the good stuff from ;)

Oh btw seveer_unaek, you need to wash your car ;)

Oh btw seveer_unaek, you need to wash your car ;)

I know! :crybaby:

www.cleanandshiney.co.uk is a good site for products! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links