Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vibrating Rear View Mirror

lucia

March the first I picked up my new 07 T3. Thing is, as soon as I get on the motorway between 65 -70mph the rear view mirror starts to vibrate and distorts the image behind you. :wacko: It has been back to the garage today for the 3rd time now about this and they want to take it in for three days to have the technical team look at it. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so was anything done about it?

I would guess at it being something to do with the windscreen over anything.... I would ask them to make sure its been fitted correctly :thumbsup:

I think I've heard of this problem with other Mark 2 Yarii. Not to worry, Mr T will sort it for you with a smile (I think they make them nowadays! :lol:).

Have you got a massive sub in the boot kicking out loads of bass???? lol

ahhh those were the days! lol when i had 2 12" subs in my boot haha!

I just find it ridiculous they need it for 3 days to look at a problem like this, toyota is becoming a joke

I have not had that problem with my Yaris.........................but I understand that it is a problem that Toyota are aware of and can fix.

I hope you get it sorted soon :)

try havin a 1400watt sub vibrating ur rear view mirror n then M3 mirrors on the side so u can see jack s**t lol

hope u get it sorted dude

Thanks guys, I hope they do fix it! I'll let you know and if I get the answer I will post it here because some one else may be experiencing the same problem.

As for sub woofers.....those days are long gone. When I was blasting music it was Wham B)

They told me it couldn't be resolved, I went to Toyota GB with it, and they said it wasn't an issue. However, it no longer vibrates..... Which would lead me to believe that they have done something to it!

Just get them to replace the mirror....