Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Bumper Blues

bennijai

I've gone and dented my rear bumper in the middle, just below the rear registration plate. A couple of days later, there was a hefty scratch to the right of the rear bumper around the level of the rear registration plate.

The dent has reached down to the metal part, and has already begun to rust in a small area. The whole thing definitely needs replacing, however I was quoted at over £515 by the Toyota bodyshop!

Does anyone know of a cheaper alternative? I'm not to wised up on the bodyshop scene, but any help would be greatly appreciated. My car's a T3 mark I Yaris, 2004-reg.

Cheers guys.

I've absently-minded added this post, forgetting I had posted something similar a while back.

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...c=58878&hl=

Appreciate the replies there. Do you guys think the best thing is to go down a local garage/bodyshop and check whether they'll do it for a much more decent price (ordering the parts, painting and fitting?) or should I keep an eye out on eBay for the relevant parts? I'm not too wised up on replacement parts, neither do I have too much cash to spend on this.

you could try a breakers yard for one in the same colour?

Cheers, will try that.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links