Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

London Day Trip

vmail

Saw Buckingham Palace for the first time yesterday. I wanted to see the dudes in red with the big hair, but I saw this instead.

2000454156977052572_rs.jpg

The other London pics are here

My Live Space

I tried to find it, when we got closer to it, we lost it.

I would say you must be blind but I did exactly the same thing when looking for the Eiffel Tower, when I got close I couldn't find the damn thing :lol:

Les

I disagree, Le Eiffel Tower was easier to find

2000277425771960117_rs.jpg

I would retaliate with pictures of Anne and me on the London eye when we celebrated her Birthday one year but I accidentally deleted all the pictures :blush: (still haven't lived it down :rolleyes: )

vmail I'm very upset that you didn't come to see me whilst you were in London. Especially as I work in that wonderful tourist attraction "The Gherkin" :P

Sorry MiniMarc, didnt know you was in London.

There's a distinct lack of pics of Wembley which is a disappointment but out of the pics you have got, the 1 of the statue of the man up to no good on the horse is by far the best (couldn't get the link to work) :laughing: :lol2:

I like it when I have to travel down to London for work ...... I normally get all my appointments seen to in the morning so that I can spent the afternoon site seeing.

Can't believe you missed the London Eye - but it is a bit of a treck by foot esp if you don't really know the underground system.

I really want to stay over for the weekend and do the grand tour :thumbsup:

This one... This fourm does not allow displaying an image without the .jpg extension

2001496002606031441_rs.jpg

This one... This fourm does not allow displaying an image without the .jpg extension

2001496002606031441_rs.jpg

That's the 1, love it :lol2:

Deeeem. You've been away for 3 months. What did you get me? Are there anymore planed holidays? When is the housewarming party? And I need you to install Vista on my laptop.

Deeeem. You've been away for 3 months. What did you get me? Are there anymore planed holidays? When is the housewarming party? And I need you to install Vista on my laptop.

lol is he your !Removed!? :P

Erm, I've only been away 8 weeks this year, no idea where you got the 3 months.

I didnt get anyone a souvenir or a postcard, so thats why you got nothing.

I think I've used up all my hols this year, but work wize, I will be in Palma, Monaco, China (for another 6 weeks), still have no idea when I will be in Egypt.

I've been told that the housewarming is on the 5th May, I might not be in the country. I didnt arrange it, theres nothing in the house

Why do you want to install Vista, you need min 1GB RAM which you dont have.

dunno, it was shiny, so I took the pic

Its Okay, you can get me something the next time you go away. Am I invited to the party? The laptop was a bit slow, and then the internet would stop working. I had to reset the laptop to get it working again. The internet works fine on my sisters laptop. And now after the XP logo comes on a blue screen with grey text comes on stating something like not less than with some other things, then the laptop would reboot and the same thing will happen again even in safe mode. I didn't call you earlier because I didn't want to be charge to make an international call.

lol is he your !Removed!? :P

Great minds think alike! :P

Why do you want to install Vista, you need min 1GB RAM which you dont have.

Vista? Go with Object Desktop and Object Dock from Stardock or get more memory (though a fast processor is also useful). :yes:

dunno, it was shiny, so I took the pic

Good enough in my book. :thumbsup:

Its Okay, you can get me something the next time you go away. Am I invited to the party? The laptop was a bit slow, and then the internet would stop working. I had to reset the laptop to get it working again. The internet works fine on my sisters laptop. And now after the XP logo comes on a blue screen with grey text comes on stating something like not less than with some other things, then the laptop would reboot and the same thing will happen again even in safe mode. I didn't call you earlier because I didn't want to be charge to make an international call.

I dont even want the housewarming, so I dont know what will happen.

your laptop looks foobar, it could be a hardware error. so installing vista(which I havent done before) might not work.

I'll have a look at your laptop, only if you come shopping with me. I need to get a microwave, fridge, cooker, washing machine, and a bed.

you are only charged to make a normal uk call, I get charged or the international roamng bit, just send a text first to find out what timezone i'm in, cos I dont want a call at 4am.

Don't you hate it ..... being know as the Computer Guy to family and friends :rolleyes: :P ;)

I've tried to use the "I dont fix computers anymore" but that line done not work

Are you two going out? lol

No way, Dave isnt my type

Why do you want to buy a cooker? you burn food in a mircowave, and you have set the kitchen on fire 2 or 3 times.

It was an accident, it was not my fault

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links