Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Eibach Lowering Springs

anda

the Eibach are the same as TTE which are available from toyota.

Quite a few members have them but they only lower 30mm, everyone recommends the tein but are a bit more expensive.

The tte/eibach start at £30-£40 on eBay, and are well worth it if you manage to get them cheap.

the eibach are the same as TTE which are available from toyota.

Quite a few members have them but they only lower 30mm, everyone recommends the tein but are a bit more expensive.

The tte/eibach start at £30-£40 on ebay, and are well worth it if you manage to get them cheap.

Yeh, everybody on here seem to have TEINs..

- I recommend RS-R! - theyr on the envy site, and envy recommended them.. wasnt too sure when i baught them because everybody had TEIN, plus they lowered the vehicle 40mm front, 20mm rear (thaught it would look silly)..

i fit them in last thursday and i must tell you that i was I.M.P.R.E.S.S.E.D.

- them jap people know what theyr doing, theyv made the springs lower at the front than the rear because that is how the yaris is, even if you dont see it.

now my car looks level and low. looks mean and it handles on roads like WOW. :thumbsup:

PS: they were £150 :rolleyes:

- Mossy.

You got any pics since the lowering Mossy?

Yeah, I've got TTE springs on, I dont even think that they lowerd my car the promised -30mm, more like -15mm/-20mm so that is why Im looking into the Tein Basic Damper coilover kit instead. The ride comfort of TTE springs on stock dampers is quite good, not bouncy nor harsh, but you will only get a slight drop by lowering it on TTE springs.

You got any pics since the lowering Mossy?

Yeh!, ill upload them soon in another post :thumbsup:

I have Tein springs on my car, amazing springs, friend has eibachs on his corsa and they are ok but no were near as good as the Teins but i suppose that is a corsa...

Teins lower 35 mm on front and 38 mm on rear which gives more level look for the yaris.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links