Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4efte Auto To Manual Conversion

djmurray

hi. Just after getting a red Glanza V a few weeks ago. Just had a conversion from automatic to manual. thing is the reverse lights do not work. know where the sensor is in the manual gearbox. just don't know where the connection is. is the automatic sensor the same connection as the manual. also where would i find this in the loom

Thanks

Dave.

on top of the automatic gearbox is a plug with 4 wires, two thick, two thin. The thin ones are reversing light wires, the thick ones are neutral start switches.

You need to rewire this plug on your loom by bridging the neutral start switch and then rewire the thin wires to suit the new reversing light switch on top of the gearbox.

on top of the automatic gearbox is a plug with 4 wires, two thick, two thin. The thin ones are reversing light wires, the thick ones are neutral start switches.

You need to rewire this plug on your loom by bridging the neutral start switch and then rewire the thin wires to suit the new reversing light switch on top of the gearbox.

so the two thick ones go together and the thin ones go to each connection on the sensor on the gearbox.

• 9 years later...

Hey guys just wondering about my auto glanza v it's auto thking of changing to manual if I change to manual do I need to use manual ecu or auto ecu it's fine and auto cv joint and manual cv joint same or different?