Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To Add Performance To Your Yaris

yaris_04

Hi all if anyone has any little tips or tricks on how to make your yaris quicker please share them

thanks.

put your arm out the window and use a swimming motion ?

maybe consider an induction kit ? although it won't make alot of difference.

Turbo if you have money to burn.

Hows about taking out the back seats? If you take out all the excess weight the car should go a bit faster. The best part about doing this is that its free to do it as well. :P

Manifold and sports cat are best ways of getting performance out of a yaris without spending mega bucks.

How to get more power out of your car....

one simple answer

SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON IT!

lol, no cheap way of doing it i'm affraid.

150BHP is about the max you'll get N/A with Throttle bodies and nice exhaust.

Compressor of turbo is the only way to get more power and there expensive! VERY EXPENSIVE!

Brad =)

Hayabusa engine, and chuck all unnecessary crap out the car....

Might as well chuck the car too ;)

LOLOSAURS!!11!11!1

Bit of jelousy there i here diesel man!

Ebay Chip, 25- 50 BHP mate, works every time :thumbsup:

.......*waits for the barage of abuse*

Does it really work!?? cause I was thinking of buying one to try it? does it do some damage? because the specs say that this sort of chip tells the ECU that cold air is always coming in and thus it increases in performance..but in practical, not always there is cold air coming in,depending the air temp!

any help!?

Ebay Chip, 25- 50 BHP mate, works every time :thumbsup:

.......*waits for the barage of abuse*

Does it really work!?? cause I was thinking of buying one to try it? does it do some damage? because the specs say that this sort of chip tells the ECU that cold air is always coming in and thus it increases in performance..but in practical, not always there is cold air coming in,depending the air temp!

any help!?

To put it simply, DEFINITELY DO NOT DO IT!! It will f**k the car up over time and ruin a perfectly good engine. To put it frankly, the person that invented these type of vhips should be hung upside down via the !Removed!!!!!

General rule of life - If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

If you want massive improvements, you'll have to spend massive amounts of money to get them, don't expect to be able to spend a couple of quid on some little chip off eBay & have your car transformed into something that could compete with a Bugatti Veyron & as mentioned, the only thing those chips will do is ruin your car

I say it over and over, engine swaps is the only good solution for good performance. If you have a 2NZ-FE 1.3 86 bhp, why not just swap the engine over to a 1.5 150 bhp Turbo engine from the Yaris Turbo? Costs as much as modding the 1.3.

Trying to find the 1.5 turbo is the hassle! and even then a 1.5 engine with an aftermarket turbo is better and probably cheaper!

and no one has money to blast on there cars straight away its a gradual process that takes time and is enjoyed, whats the point in putting in the engine and saying job done, no fun in that because hardly anyone would do it themselves

Do what you want to your car before you get bored or want more power then move on.

PS diesels suck!

and no one has money to blast on there cars straight away its a gradual process that takes time and is enjoyed, whats the point in putting in the engine and saying job done, no fun in that because hardly anyone would do it themselves

Do what you want to your car before you get bored or want more power then move on.

PS diesels suck!

True, but I would rather save up for a while rather than waste my money on exhaust and air filter. Especially since the 1.5 Turbo will give you a huge plus when it comes to modding. Air filter, exhaust and a re-tune does so much more on turbocharged cars than NA ones.

Eirik

Above is true but if i had that kind of money to spend on car now i probably wouldnt have the yaris anymore