Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Latest Yaris

coo

looks smart, enjoy the ownership

not sure on the steering wheel cover tho :)

PLEEEEEEEEEASE TAKE THAT STEERING WHEEL COVER OFF!

I am sure that you could get a much more tasteful black one!

Looks nice but I really dislike the steering wheel cover, looks terrible as it is imo & it looks so out of place with all the silver in the car, maybe it wouldn't look as bad in a car with a wood interior but as it is I'm not a fan I'm afraid

Do i spy a pinkstones number plate and rear window sticker there? ;)

Mart

Do you park it in the middle of the road to avoid damaging the nice new alloys? ;) :lol:

I also do not like the steering wheel cover..................what is wrong with the standard steering wheel?

Do you park it in the middle of the road to avoid damaging the nice new alloys? ;) :lol:

I also do not like the steering wheel cover..................what is wrong with the standard steering wheel?

hey like the zinc model!

im going 2 get one soon - 3 or 5 door

also considering the 1.4 SR model .. any1 think the SR is worth £1300 more?

Sorry guys but the steering wheel cover is staying !

Mart, yes it is from pinkstones.

So far I am loving it,the cd player now plays wma/mp3 so no need in my mind to change to after market one.

Very quiet compared to the other 2 Yaris I have had.Feels like a far bigger car than the outside would have you believe. :thumbsup:

I like the car, the colour is well named too. The steering wheel cover is an atrocity and the Toyota police will be around very soon. :yes:

THATS LIKE MINE!!!!!!!!

I have a 5 door 1.3 Zinc c/w protection pack!! I think it looks better with the pack.

Also have to agree it feels bigger then it is. Even my b/f said at times, feels like a people carrier.

Theres nothing wrong with the hand stitched leather steering wheel, so TAKE THE COVER OFF!!!!!!!

THATS LIKE MINE!!!!!!!!

I have a 5 door 1.3 Zinc c/w protection pack!! I think it looks better with the pack.

Also have to agree it feels bigger then it is. Even my b/f said at times, feels like a people carrier.

Theres nothing wrong with the hand stitched leather steering wheel, so TAKE THE COVER OFF!!!!!!!

I have now swopped my 2003 t-spirit for a new 1.3 Zinc.Took delivery yesterday and very pleased with it.Have managed to fit my hand-free phone kit from previous car :D

Here are some pics I took today.

photo no.1

photo no.2

photo no.3

photo no.4

photo no.5

photo no.6

Phil

THATS LIKE MINE!!!!!!!!

I have now swopped my 2003 t-spirit for a new 1.3 Zinc.Took delivery yesterday and very pleased with it.Have managed to fit my hand-free phone kit from previous car :D

Here are some pics I took today.

photo no.1

photo no.2

photo no.3

photo no.4

photo no.5

photo no.6

Phil

phil. nice pics of the yaris zinc. hope you are enjoying it .i bought the same model for my wife 4 weeks ago,i too am a stokie and was wondering how you got on with the sales staff at pinkstones. when we were doing the rounds to get the best deal pinkstones were not at all willing to do a deal,so we went down the road to wr davies at safford,and we got the price we were after having seen the lowest price on an intermet site.no bother at all.

ps i dont know if i am allowd to post the price we paid on this forum,could anyone advise me,it could be of use to any one looking to buy in the near future.

sorry about the prevous empty post .

Mickey, I found the staff were good at Pinkstones,Got a bit of a deal on the protection pack,only paid £100 instead of £300. :D

Have now changed the steering wheel cover to a black one I found at the local car spares shop for £1.45 !

Loving the Zinc,Father envious over my new car spec as opposed to the 2005 colour collection he drives.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links