Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tein Coilovers

Drewa.d

Hi, im looking to get some coilvers pretty soon for my Yaris, i know a few people have got them on here.

I just wanted to ask its the basic ones everyone has got isnt it? the only reason i ask is because im sure i read someone put Super street ones on their Yaris, but i cant find a price for them on the envy website.

Thanks

Drew

I think it's the super street ones that are over £1k, basics are about £520.

i've got the basics and find them fine, ryan 1985 says they are not stiff enough.

I only got them because knoi shocks and tein springs were near enough the same price as the basic coilovers, so I though i'd spend the extra few quid and have height ajustable suspension just incase the car wasn't low enough, without spending more again for even lower springs.

The super street are damper ajustable, usually 16 settings, but most people say there isn't much difference between softest and hardest so I don't see the point in spending the extra money.

Your choice

Im getting the Basic's fitted tomorrow, I'll let you know how they are, but yeah many people here have the Basic's as well. :)

Yeah thought as much, thanks guys.

K well will have to check my funds and so what the crack is!

Thanks again

Drew

Thanks again

Drew

The basics are a proper good piece of kit. Good enough to improve handling dramatically and aren't to harsh a ride on our brilliant well kep roads!

You have to be a bronze or silver member to sell ;)

Edited by kimi

Thanks again

Drew

The basics are a proper good piece of kit. Good enough to improve handling dramatically and aren't to harsh a ride on our brilliant well kep roads!

You have to be a bronze or silver member to sell ;)

Damn!! Thought I'd try just incase you mods missed!! :P

Got the Tein Basic coileys fitted today along with a 4 wheel alignment! Wow, the coileys are really super and great all in all! :thumbsup: Im really happy with the ride comfort, not at all stiff as I thought they would be, a lot of you guys with your inputs and opinions were right, thanks guys for all your help! :) Im really satisfied with the level of drop, the car looks really good now, and the handling is immense! I'll get some pics up as soon as possible! Definitely would recommend the Basic coilovers to all...

Damn!! Thought I'd try just incase you mods missed!! :P

:lol::lol::thumbsup:

ToTo_17 -

glad to hear your pleased with them :yes:

now get some pictures up :D

ToTo_17 -

glad to hear your pleased with them :yes:

now get some pictures up :D

Thank you as well so much Kim for all your help and advice, the pics will be up soon!

:thumbsup:

i've got the basics and find them fine, ryan 1985 says they are not stiff enough.

I only got them because knoi shocks and tein springs were near enough the same price as the basic coilovers, so I though i'd spend the extra few quid and have height ajustable suspension just incase the car wasn't low enough, without spending more again for even lower springs.

The super street are damper ajustable, usually 16 settings, but most people say there isn't much difference between softest and hardest so I don't see the point in spending the extra money.

Your choice

Hey mate as you no i have your suspension now (koni's/teins)

whats the difference between them and your tein coilies?

Cheers

Glad you got them on toto17!

Your choice

Hey mate as you no i have your suspension now (koni's/teins)

whats the difference between them and your tein coilies?

Cheers

Glad you got them on toto17!

Ride's a bit more stiffer and handles better than just the springs, but the tein springs on their own were good.

Only other difference would be they are height ajustable.

I didn't have them on the car long before I changed to a t-sport, and that was a while ago so I can't really tell you how much difference between them. Didn't have the koni's so don't know what they are like.

o right cheers!

thought you had the koni shocks and the springs!

Adam

Pictures to to 17 :P

I wouldn't be at all surprised if your koni spring combo is stiffer than tein coilovers mate! They're not that hard and the only advantage of you buying them would be the height adjustability (which is pointless when your ride height is perfect!)

anyone thought of the KW coilovers?

Brad =)

Aren't they dearer than the the Tein Basics though??

I wouldn't be at all surprised if your koni spring combo is stiffer than tein coilovers mate! They're not that hard and the only advantage of you buying them would be the height adjustability (which is pointless when your ride height is perfect!)

Cheers bud :thumbsup: