Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paint Damaged!

mitten1.0

Hey all

Some :censor: threw an egg at my yaris last week (last day of school!) I washed all the egg off quickly and managed to polish out any traces left, but there is permanent damage from the impact of the egg. It is circular in shape, composed of may white circles, quite like a spider's web. I was just wondering if any of u knew how to maybe even fade the damage without having to do a complete respray (which wud pb cost over £100!) I think touch up paint would mayb make an even bigger mess because the lines are so fine. Any creams or methods recommendable?

Would really appreciate all your help!

Thanks

Mark

hunt down the punk who threw the egg and make them pay for a respray!!!!!!

Try a t-cut on the lines or if you are handy with this sort of thing maybe use g3 on it. but you will need to have your polishing head on afterwards to make it shine

your just round the corner from me, same thing happened to my mates clio in bangor yesterday, if you need the name of a sprayer whos done most of my work and is easy to pay drop me a PM

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links