Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Bonnet.........:(

Tom's_ming

i was driving down the A1 and a piece of plastic fly out from the back of a skip truck, it hit my car leaving me scatches on my cf bonnet and on the front of my roof :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

dont know whether i can repair my cf bonnet or not :crybaby:

How bad are the scratches? if its only in the resin you should be fine, could probably sand and polish it out.

if its really deep then paint it.

Brad =)

I hope you know what skip company it is, get them to pay for the damages.

thanks for the advice guys ;) , got the marks out now as its bot deep, i was in a shock when that piece fall on my car so i dident look for the skip truck's registration

thanks for the advice guys ;) , got the marks out now as its bot deep, i was in a shock when that piece fall on my car so i dident look for the skip truck's registration

sometimes u dont realise what you should have done untill later on, its hard when something like that happens to be thinking about registration details n stuff. similar thing happened to my mate with a truck full of gravel heading the other way, smashed his windscreen up, he just slammed the brakes on, yanked the handbrake and followed him for about 20 miles to where he worked. good idea really, handbrake was a touch OTT though. :unsure: