Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Power

lemar 2005 yaris t sport

what sort of power will i have with the megan header , sports cat and center section?? when i foned envy they sed it sould be somewhere between 130 and 140bhp. what power has every one got from these mods??

im pretty sure envy sed that when i foned them. :thumbsup:

you won't get that much.

Most on here with that setup plus perrin pulley and induction kit was about 120 BHP

i read somewhere that the standard cat holds back at least 10% power. the pulley does not add power though.

cmarshall said to me with his decat system and exhaust and header he had 125bhp roughly

im still pretty sure envy sed that you get bout 130bhp. do you know what his 0-60 was??

:eek: 140

you sure kev did not say 114 ;)

114 sounds better. think about it manifold, sports cat and, center section= an extra 35bhp!!!!would cost alot to get to that mate.

Max Power said that adding an induction kit will give you an extra 15bhp so a 50bhp gain for you :P

Max Power said that adding an induction kit will give you an extra 15bhp so a 50bhp gain for you :P

Lol Max Power! can't belive i used to waste my money on that sh*t!

It should have been called Corsa/Saxo Power! or lack of, with the huge heavy ICE installs and Jap style bodykits.

Half the mag was full of adverts anyway

Lol

lol, looking back on max power now that i have an in depth knowledge of car dynamics and engines, i realise how much sh*t was in max power.

has anyone read that haynes "max power performance" manual, funniest thing ive ever read, its worth a read.

most memerable quote from it:

"Leaving your cam cover off can give the impression of an extra 30 - 40 BHP" :!Removed!:

:lol:

"Leaving your cam cover off can give the impression of an extra 30 - 40 BHP" :!Removed!:

:lol:

lol