Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moneyy

yazburner

Ive fell in love with a T sport and ive just got to have it.

the auction for my current yaris just ended on eBay, and no one brought it :crybaby:

im going to stick it back on for 3k Buy it now, but im going to need to raise about £200 to buy this t sport, any bright ideas on earning that kind of money fast?

unless some kind sole wants to give me £200 :)

Try and knock down the price of the T Sport by £200.

Question is can you really afford to buy and run a T Sport? It seems the insurance is going to be an issue hence you wanting to ‘front’ the policy.

£200 isn’t a great deal of money, if you are struggling now are you going to be able to get ahead of yourself financially in the next few months?

Maybe wait and save and look around later in the year for another T Sport knowing you can tax and insure it and have some disposable income?

In the mean time keep your current Yaris and build up your no claims.

:thumbsup:

yea ive finished college till september now so if i get a job n save up i should be fine, hopefully :-)

plus at the end of may ill have a years driving experience under my belt, which should be worth something to the insurance

what area u from? also if you're still at college, when u do work, ull have built up a bit of tax allowance from april, so you'll earn a bit more than us lot. So if i was u, do a week or 2 of hard graft and then you could even afford to put some extra's in it, and pay for the insurance.

ok ignore the qn of where ur from, lem spar? I do geog and i still dont know where that is :S why not go on the dole too, lol, get some money that came out my wages :P