Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Took Some Pictures

The Red Man

Looks good mate, not sure about the house tho!lol ;) :thumbsup:

thats not a house its a mansion where i come from!!!!

Not seen one in that colour before, stunning.

You could fit a pool table in that garage.

I have always loved my Celicas and think this one is like a Mini Aston. I have a Gen 6 GT in Garage with 123456 miles on clock, and I will never sell her.

Is there a supercharger available for the gen 7?

Its only 5 months old and not even over 1000 miles so may leave it standard, I can always take its adopted big brother out.

Its not just a house but an office aswell!! ;)

Great looking car :thumbsup:

I always have liked the Gen 7, that's why I *cough* talked Anne into having one ;)

I think I would drive VERY slowly on your drive, the fear of stone chips would be too great :lol:

Les

I do drive slowly, but I did once make the mistake of spinning the back wheels of my old BMW. and whilst it did nothing to my car my Mrs car looked like it had been shot at!!! lol

Sweet car mate .

Lovely collection there actually .

No messing about either , like that .

Its a practical selection, 4x4, 4 door saloon, 2 door coupe and a runaround.

But then I have two celicas one I cant really justify, the other is ten years old and it just looks pretty!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice selection of motors m8.. Is that a bentley in the blue? Why buy a celica if you got an Aston? :)

That is one stunningly sexy car and IMO the best colour, I love the gen 7 Celica. Seriously considered the GT for my next car, but I think I'd miss my convertible too much even if I had the extra power!

Sorry but i call BS here... :lol:

due to a couple of reasons.

1 - Your telling me that your gen 6 has 123,456 miles on it and you managed to get it into the garage at exactly that point?

2 - If that really was your pad and motors then you wouldn't be showing it on the net for all to see due to security reasons.

However If the Gen 7 however IS your car (cant see why it wouldn't be) it looks great. ;)

"The Red Man"... do you have any pics of the rear of your car showing the GT Badge? I'm thinking of freshening up the badges on my Celica! Thanks :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you seem to have forgotten this thread... .. lol

• 3 months later...
Sorry but i call BS here... :lol:

Me too, but only because of your previous car list and the fact that you are not a newbie. ;)

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49476

:thumbsup::lol:

I feel I should add to this post, regarding the house.

I worked on that house when it was being renovated in 1995/6, for a building restoration company from Hereford way if I remember, we repaired the roof, all the wooden window shutters, the seven foot high sash windows, the huge skirtings and architraves, oak flooring ect... plus I made the window profiles for that garage for the brickies.

The house is part of a huge estate in Culverhouse cross near Cardiff, and was inherited by an ex army major, can't remember his name now.

All the outside rendering was done using the old traditional methods for authenticity. Worth a few million I would have thought!

Oh, the only cars I saw there was an old Rover 620 and a Discovery.

2 - If that really was your pad and motors then you wouldn't be showing it on the net for all to see due to security reasons.

Aye??? What are you on about? Loads of people post pics of their cars at home, with other cars in the back ground, valuable or not ;)