Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Wheels!

T-Sport Luke

Hey people jus wanted to post some pics of my new wheels.excuse the paint on the tyres only just had them fitted.. :D post-39299-1179325537_thumb.jpgpost-39299-1179325601_thumb.jpgpost-39299-1179325714_thumb.jpgpost-39299-1179325879_thumb.jpg

not my personally cup of tea as they look like OZ ultraleggera's (which i like) but with the bolts imitating split rims (which i dont like)! But if you like that's all that matters :D Also deffo need to lower that a bit to get those alloys closer to arches :)

really cant decide if i like them or not.

are those rear lights standard on P2's?!?

They look quite nice, look like 15's.

16's would have been better but I doubt they do them

are those rear lights standard on P2's?!?

yes they are

They look quite nice, look like 15's.

16's would have been better but I doubt they do them

thanks for the comments,there 16's on 195/45/16 yokos.thought bout goin for 17s but i think lowering would have been limited.looking at lowering kits now but not really sure bout what works well on the yaris.any ideas appricated :thumbsup:

Looks cool as it is; 16's on that profile suit the Yaris well. I wouldn't bother messing about with suspension personally, Toyota made it that ride height for a reason, and it looks good :thumbsup:.

Toyota made it that ride height for a reason

Yeah, they made it that height for comfort but who cares about that?

I'd get it lowered on some coilovers mate. The Tein setup seems to be the most popular! :thumbsup:

Toyota made it that ride height for a reason

Yeah, they made it that height for comfort but who cares about that?

I'd get it lowered on some coilovers mate. The Tein setup seems to be the most popular! :thumbsup:

Well each to their own, personally I think it looks better at the current height, not a fan of wheels being tucked into the arches, at least not on a Yaris. I would have thought the handling would be better on standard as well (although I doubt that will make a difference to road driving).

the wheels wouldnt really be tucked into the arches if coileys were fitted and no it wouldnt really handle better on standard setup. too much body roll for a start

Great car... shame about the wheels :(

There's 'too much going on' with them if that makes sense?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links