Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheres All The Oldies At?

The Red Man

I used to come on this site a couple of years ago and having been away for a while i noticed that Bibbs has gone, Adam is no longer around and Daktari does not seem to be here also. Along with a few others I can quite remember there names lol

Anyone know where they are? :unsure:

I also noticed that there is very little posting going on unless your in General Discussions and your name is Giddlepin or Pompay Gaz! :!Removed!: :thumbsup:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Red Man

• GIDDLEPIN

• Calisto

• Fizz

There have been a few departures over the last year for numerous reasons.

I can confirm that Bibbs is alive and well along with Daktari. The latter of the two mentioned was online not too long ago but doesnt seems to be on the net as much as he used to. :)

What was your previous username?

That would be telling!!!! Fresh start for a fresh TOC!

:lol:

Your one of 'those' members then are you.. :rolleyes:

Might have to do an IP search and see what comes up.. :P but yeah fresh starts are always welcome.. Ive gone through a couple of cars in the last 2 years as well.. not even driving a Toyota now.. Im a Honda VTi person these days.. :P

Ive got no skeletons I assure you! ;)

Did you have a 4 back then? Im sure your avatar was a speed camera aswell.

Ive got no skeletons I assure you! ;)

Did you have a 4 back then? Im sure your avatar was a speed camera aswell.

I had a GT4 from May(ish) last year till X-mas... prior to that i was in a 306 HDi after owning my lovely MR2 Turbo as per the links in my signature...Im sure i had the speed camera thing up at some point as well. :lol:

I think so - and ended up banned, just thought it might be you from:

a. The Similar Names

b. The Similar usage amounts and Times

c. Similar Posting style and personality.

So... what was your previous username then?

I think so - and ended up banned, just thought it might be you from:

a. The Similar Names

b. The Similar usage amounts and Times

c. Similar Posting style and personality.

So... what was your previous username then?

Ok we both have the word Red in our username! Im on whenever I can but would not say I have been a member long enough for you to determine any trend, especially as I have been on more than usual as I have done my Knee in and so am off work(sort of). I seem to remember he was argumentative and thats not really my style, sarcasm yes! lol

Sorry to post hijack, but i have noticed that one one really posts in here at all, thought there would be aot more activity than this!!! as i thought there were loads of members on here???

It used to be quite busy round here but at the moment it seems a bit dead. I think its a bit to fragmented. Could possible do with bringing model forums together to create bigger communities as most people know a bit about Toyota's.

It's not SpecialRed is it? :!Removed!:

If I had to guess... :thumbsup:

It's not SpecialRed is it? :!Removed!:

If I had to guess... :thumbsup:

Show him a Mars Bar and a can of IRN BRU and if he bites your hand off then I would say it's him!! :D

I am still here, and looking for another Celica gen 5, to fill the void that has been in my heart and soul since KITT died.

It used to be quite busy round here but at the moment it seems a bit dead. I think its a bit to fragmented. Could possible do with bringing model forums together to create bigger communities as most people know a bit about Toyota's.

I also feel that some of the sub forums should go.. it has split the community too much and makes the boards look too fragmented, if there was just the single forum it would bring the users closer together again.

i check every now and then but TOC just went really boring tbh.

latest with my car is i had it remapped after fitting the FMIC and its now 354bhp. nothing else has changed tho.

This is more like it!!!

Celsteve and his Mrs bent over his car! Adam still has his silver beast except its got the first ever front mounted exhaust! But stunning none the less!

Sotal and his 'you must be special red' posse - I have just looked at one of his posts (it was actually quite funny) but he had a Gen 6 Celica, and no disrespect but I have a few more cars than that! and dont say I must have won the lottery!!

I also noticed that there is very little posting going on unless your in General Discussions and your name is Giddlepin or Pompay Gaz! :shutit: :thumbsup:

Or The Red Man ;)

Just a couple of stat's

1 weeks post count

DATE……………………RED MAN POSTS…………..GIDDLEPIN POSTS

22nd………………………………..11……………………………….0

21st……………………………………2……………………………….8

20th……………………………………7……………………………….3

19th……………………………………3……………………………….7

18th……………………………………4……………………………….11

17th……………………………………9………………….…………….5

16th……………………………………7…………………..……………6

……………………………Total…...43…………..…….Total….40

Forums posted in………..…..4………………………………..7

Giddlepin, I have just explained that I have been off work all week and so have been posting more, but either way Im not having a go at you. I noticed that You and Pompay are on alot and you seemed to be the only couple who regulary posted. :) Plus if you remove the first date the stats would look very different!! cunning little man! lol

There must be alot of Policemen use this site as the amount of people jumping to the wrong conclusions in frankley unbelievable!!

I noticed your Management, so what do you think is the best way forward for this site, lets have it like it was!!

Calisto what was you name before?

I think item 3 HERE is an excellent answer :thumbsup:

Constructive suggestions from club members are aways welcome along with their continued support ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links