Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone In The Derbyshire/notts Area..

JappyBeast

Was sitting out in my garden with a friend last night and saw an orange glowing circle move across the sky. It looked like something on fire. It didnt look very high up and was silent.

We watched it move all the way over to the horizon, then....

At about 1am while I was playing my Xbox I saw another 2 of them in a space of 5 minutes.

At night it kinda looked like a fireball moving across the sky but with no fire trail. No flashing navigation lights and what I could see was bright orange like a naked flame.

VERY STRANGE!

Was sitting out in my garden with a friend last night and saw an orange glowing circle move across the sky. It looked like something on fire. It didnt look very high up and was silent.

We watched it move all the way over to the horizon, then....

At about 1am while I was playing my Xbox I saw another 2 of them in a space of 5 minutes.

At night it kinda looked like a fireball moving across the sky but with no fire trail. No flashing navigation lights and what I could see was bright orange like a naked flame.

VERY STRANGE!

It wasn't called alcohol by any chance!? :lol:

saw the exact same thing 9 years ago, never did find out what it was? only saw the one though. went from one side of the sky to the other, orange to

saw the exact same thing 9 years ago, never did find out what it was? only saw the one though. went from one side of the sky to the other, orange to

I can explain this one I think.

It's a supressed memory from a time you were travelling in a car with a sunroof. It was dark and you're remembering looking up at the streetlights !

Ask Dr Rich will return after the break :thumbsup:

lynx and wah-64's have been flying in that area on night training for the last week or so, e.g lowlighting in cockpit, no nav lights + flying with nvgs.

Cant believe no one believes me!

Couldnt take a pic coz it would have just looked like a street lamp or something.

I bet it was from long eaton - you see all sorts of alien-like people walking around there!

I think I may be able to explain this one; they are commonly called planes, and can really move quite high up somehow, and get to fairly high speeds, they occassionally have these glowing orangey things called lights on then, apparently it stops things hitting them or something.

Sorry :!Removed!:

I think I may be able to explain this one; they are commonly called planes, and can really move quite high up somehow, and get to fairly high speeds, they occassionally have these glowing orangey things called lights on then, apparently it stops things hitting them or something.

Sorry :!Removed!:

Not on the flight path

No flashing lights

Looks really low down

No sound at all

Bright ORANGE!

I'm going to seek mental help.