Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You Gotta See This

cfc1

I don't think i have seen anything like this ever before, it is a genuine video not one to make you jump or anything dodgy. Just watch it until the end you will be astounded i gaurantee it.

I know this should be in the Lights, camers action section.. but I don't think a lot of people go in there and this is REALLY worth watching.

Truely an impressive video :thumbsup:

Aw wow :crybaby: felt so upset but persevered and geeeeee its ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Awesome vid :thumbsup:

how did it not rip apart with all the teeth pulling all that time? crazy stuff

Thats unreal. It should have been killed

jerry!!

thats one lucky little buffalo. :eek:

I've always wondered why they run away. I mean if Iw as walkign along the street fully tooled up with 150 of my closest friends and family and we were confronted by 4 or 5 stray cats, my first reaction wouldn't be to turn and run. :boxing: And as you can see, standing your ground can obviously reward you greatly.

Moral of this story....................never mess with a buffalo!!!!!! :D

So glad that little guy got away

Was it just me or was there a crocodile trying to get a piece of the action as well!?

You saw correctly, there was indeed a crocodile/alligator trying it's luck too.. lucky little thing eh!

Did you see that lion fly? :lol:

See i couldn't see the crocodile properly but i did skip through a bit in the middle (but i went back looking for it after reading the title!)

Did you see that lion fly? :lol:

I didn't see any flies on that video Davy.....................but then again, perhaps my eyesight is not as good as yours ;) :lol:

I hate dial uppppppppppppp!!!!!! For vids like this I have to wait until I get to Les and Anne's place <_< :lol:

My brother wanted the croc to eat the lions!

He was gutted.

is he into that kinda thing?! lol

I've always wondered why they run away. I mean if Iw as walkign along the street fully tooled up with 150 of my closest friends and family and we were confronted by 4 or 5 stray cats, my first reaction wouldn't be to turn and run. :boxing: And as you can see, standing your ground can obviously reward you greatly.

I've always thought that myself. I remember seeing 2 lions getting 1 buffalo on it's own & it was literally fighting for it's life & the lions were petrified of it, it was going at them in turn with its horns & they didn't want to know, they killed it in the end but it took ages & I couldn't help but think "If all of your mates fought in the same way at the same time instead of just legging it & leaving your back free to jump on, the lions would swiftly take buffalo off the menu"

Amazing clip though