Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

9/11: This Is The Truth!

Alberto Michelatti

wtc7_squibs.gif

Resolutive video about the 9/11 conspiracy:

- http://www.laughingpond.com/ ("WATCH NOW!" or download: part 1/3 - part 2/3 - part 3/3)

Knockdown proofs about the 9/11 conspiracy (for some days temporary in Italian language only, however the photos speak by themselves... ):

- http://www.luogocomune.net/site/modules/91...0domcoppe2.html

National_Park_Service_9-11_Statue_of_Liberty_and_WTC_fire.jpg

Wikipedia: 9/11.

:angry:

Alberto.

what a load of noncence, some people have no respect.................

Unfortunitely, it's one of them things that people are going to talk about forever and ever. New theories, rubbish, etc will continue to be made up until were all gone, sad i know but what can you do....................

Alberto I am saddened by this post of yours, which is not like your normal funny or interesting posts!

Martin

Alberto I am saddened by this post of yours, which is not like your normal funny or interesting posts!

Martin

Please Martin, first watch 100% perfectly the video, thank you.

Alberto.

There are convincing videos for it being a hoax, but these videos are very biased and will leave out important information and shrug facts off, but equally; a programme on BBC2 about conspiracy theories a while ago was very biased against the theories, and could convince you you the, but they also chose to ignore facts, so I don't know what to think.

"There are moments in life when keeping silent becomes a fault, and speaking an obligation. A civic duty, a moral challenge, a categorical imperative from which we cannot escape", Oriana Fallaci.

Alberto.

groundzeronu1.jpg

"A picture is worth a thousand words", Mao.

:angry:

Alberto.

what a load of noncence, some people have no respect.................

You also have to approach everything with an open mind....i the biggest sceptic you will ever find....have you watched the whole fime ?

Can anyone give us a brief synopsis of the theory?

Frankly I am not prepared to sit through almost 90 minutes of, what could be, crap video :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

:

Will you please stop pulling up old threads otherwise i will delete them.

Nothing wrong with old threads. Some people may have missed them the first time round and some are more interesting than the current threads.

Why a threat of deleting old threads? Is it the ‘Big Stick’ routine?

caber-1.jpg

Bumping up old threads is fine but only if you have something to add to it but not for the sake of just bringing your thread back to the top for all to see.

If somone has missed the post then thats tough on them. You are not expected to have seen everything that has passed through these forums.

Hey fizz - you look like you give a toss there mate :P

J

thats a very good choice of words there man... dont think i could have put it better myself! :lol:

ok i'm closing this one folks .

bumping up an old post is fine if there is a usefull addition ,

but this was bumped just for the sake of it, with nothing added ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links