Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Moderator

GIDDLEPIN

One or two of the existing team have taken back seats and because of other commitments can no longer spend as much with the club, they will still remain moderators but we obviously need to maintain the cover on all forums for our many members.

I know this is a bit overdue because of all the help and advice Steve puts in to the club :yes:

So welcome to a new moderator Red Yaris 54 :thumbsup:

I got all excited then thinking it was going to be me :yahoo:

Oh well... Maybe next year!

:lol:

Good one.. welcome aboard steve.

One or two of the existing team have taken back seats and because of other commitments can no longer spend as much with the club, they will still remain moderators but we obviously need to maintain the cover on all forums for our many members.

I know this is a bit overdue because of all the help and advice Steve puts in to the club :yes:

So welcome to a new moderator Red Yaris 54 :thumbsup:

Wow.................Thanks Les...................[Rushes of to see what all the extra buttons do]

That was totally unexpected............(Now lets see..................who can I ban ;) :lol: )

ban me im disgusted

i came to a bbq and still not a mod*

*I am just messing for the record

That's because you didn't swallow...the burger :P :lol:

whats a guru and why am i one?

it's a small boat used by Peruvian tribesmen for fishing and river navigation. Similar to a coracle.

I had no idea you were a boat Gaz ! Congratulations. May God bless you and all who sail in you ! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the team, looks like there will be 2 of us on now till the early hours!

Geeeeeeee - I toddled off to work n look what he does when I'm not around!!! :rolleyes: Gives out another position (oooops that sound painful :blink: ).......................................... CONGRATULATIONS mate I know you do lots already for the club. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Well now you get to do loads more ;)

..............crawls off into corner to sulk cos he didn't give me a title ..........................................<<<<<<<<<<<<only jestin!

Its because you have more than 500 posts

Congrates Steve :yahoo:

i go away for a long weekend and come back to find steves got new buttons :rolleyes::lol:

welcome to the team Steve!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links