Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Cheering Up

Hou

Stupidly tried to get back with my ex that i split up with in nov, some of you met her, Tammy

was up her way on sat so wrote a letter, 2 sides of a4 and posted it through her letterbox as she wasnt there

texting her today and shes basically layed it out that its never gonna happen, she can never go back and it would never work

God this hurts :crybaby:

Been there done that :(

Hurts man , only thing that'll help really is time ...

her loss eh ;)

OR

PCPPPPPPPP !!

Been there so many times.

Dude, there is always someone better round the corner, its just a matter of time.

Chin up! ;)

Good for you for laying your heart on the line bud - most people wouldnt bother... at least you can say you tried!

At the end of the day, if she doesnt want you shes not worth the sleepless nights - and thats the way you need to look at it, whether you believe that or not, one day you will.

We've all been there (including me!) and done things we reel about afterwards, regardless of the good intentions at the time.... I fully believe the above though - one day you'll meet someone who does want you - why should you have to put up with second best in life eh ;) Because being with someone who doesnt want you isnt a relationship... lets be honest about it. One-sidedness never works.

PM me if you want to chat about it lovey

Hugs

Em

cheers for the replys peeps

your right in what you say em you really are just need to get out of this rut

Damn right I'm right ;) :lol:

You will be fine.... just give it time - and like I said on MSN, its not a race ok! :thumbsup:

And dont go listening to all the songs u used to listen to with her, it makes it so worse!

I know that pain and have previously done exactly the same to much the same end result.... empathy Hou :( If you werent in it tho you wouldnt have had any chance at all to win it.

Have often thought how sad it is that nearly every relationship we get in is eventually turned to some tale of tragedy until that one that is right for us...

I thoroughly agree with em ... my hats off to you for risking what you did but im saddened that your feelings weren't reciprocated.

Hou.... its far too easy to play the blame game but ultimately we hamstring ourselves when we do... nobody is ever 100% to blame for anything let alone everything.... she was always responsible for her stuff. Whatever happened it sounds like your more aware of some things that may be useful with the next lady and there will be another, your learning in that previous relationship will serve you well in your next relationship. And whose to say the next one wont be even more worthy of being with you.

I understand all to well its easier looking into other peoples stuff and seeing what we believe are problems we know the answers to. I dont believe time on its own fixes much without a great deal of effort put in by ourselves. Dont shut yourself away or critique self too much. Do try to give yourself what you feel you need though even if it contradicts the donts....

Do some stuff you really get off on mate :) see good friends, go out to events that excite you, even kick back and take it easy when you wanna

always another day tomorrow mate and one of these days youll be looking out of your peepers at someone... and Shell be looking right back at you with one of those twinkles in her eyes ;) :thumbsup:

Keep the faith mate.... keep the faith!

Jinxed

i'm not gunna give advice, you'd be better off without it, last time i did to my own in this sorta situation i slept with her sister, not good

i'm not gunna give advice, you'd be better off without it, last time i did to my own in this sorta situation i slept with her sister, not good

Out of everyone on this forum, only Gaz could come out with this one!

It gets worse when you have had a few beers at the weekend and send the texts you wish you hadn't. Reading your 'sent items' in the morning is a killer.

Hou... i feel your pain and i just have one other thing to say...

Busses... :thumbsup:

Yep...Been there, done that, worn the T-shirt. Tried getting back with her and she just head**c*d me, lost two stone in two months with the grief.

Things do turn around though, she's got two kids, bankrupt and as far as I know as miserable as sin.......See there is a god ;)

Time really is a healer :yes:

as everyone has said... been there done that...

but at least you know that you tried, rather than not & always thinking what if i had tried... which is a worse thought - trust me...

chin up...

cheers everyone, think the problem was that i had built myself up thinking that it would be a yes, then when the no came i just wanted to die

There could be many reasons why she said no though hun.... the old "its not you, its me" is a cliche but maybe she just realises that things will never work between you guys - she's better off telling you now than leading you along purely because she doesnt want to upset you...

Things happen for a reason, yeah it may suck at the time, but maybe you guys just werent meant to be together? Honesty is the best policy :thumbsup:

In time you'll thank her for it, especially when you have some stunning, intelligent, witty lady on your arm (I'm available at excellent rates :lol: )

Em - How much we talking ? :wub:

Fizz - I get what your saying but busses arent coming at once or being delayed in my area, its more like the bus stops have been demolished and the route cancelled lol just messing

If that's you in the picture mate on your avatar then remove the hat and I think you'll find the busses will be running again soon. :D

hun im goin through the same thing at the mo the x finished it 2 days ago.. it hurts soo much i swear i hate it.... i just wanna be loved again.....

an i keep blaming mysel but hs told me its not my fault.... but how do we know tha....

When I was a lot younger, I went out with a great girl. She dumped me by phone. I was distraught. :crybaby:

Many years later we started going out again. It was fantastic! (for a while). I dumped her. :rolleyes:

Started going out yet again in 2002. Last year, she dumped me. I was like "okay". Honestly wasn't bothered at all.

Thing is, it's often not a good idea to go back as you'll soon find yourself remembering why things went wrong in the first (or second!) place. :yes:

Some things are best left in the past.