Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Cheering Up

Hou

hun im goin through the same thing at the mo the x finished it 2 days ago.. it hurts soo much i swear i hate it.... i just wanna be loved again.....

an i keep blaming mysel but hs told me its not my fault.... but how do we know tha....

You dont really hun.... but think of the person that they are... if you believe they have any shred of decency in them then they won't have lied to you about it :) Just like Hou, you will be fine, just give yourself time :yes:

Oh and Hou.... I said a stunning, intelligent, witty lady, I'm the booby prize.... :lol:

th worst part was tht hefinished with e by txt wulnt even nswer the phone to me

God, I'd never do that to anyone! :angry:

Best rid from the sounds of it.

Went through all this with my ex wife.

She ended the marriage saying it wasn't for her.

I did everything, flowers, letters, poems the works. Found out 2 weeks later she'd ended the marriage as she was seeing someone else and she'd already moved him in.

I felt like a complete :censor:

It's hard but if you love someone and they're not giving it back you've got to just accept it and move on.

Harder in my case as we'd been together 4 years, married nearly two and i have two children.

At least with the kids i had something to focus on.

It's never easy, but you have to move on.

Things happen for a reason.

th worst part was tht hefinished with e by txt wulnt even nswer the phone to me

God, I'd never do that to anyone! :angry:

Best rid from the sounds of it.

Well, I say it always depends on circumstances really....

I've split up with exes and not been able to speak to them on the phone afterwards... yeah it sounds harsh but just because you finished with someone doesnt mean you're a heartless cowbag... there have been times when I've seriously regretted my actions and found that I just couldnt speak to the person. It was nothing against them, I just needed a bit of space to myself....

I think sometimes its worth seeing things at all angles... yeah he might just be a worthless :censor: but he might be hurting as well... you just dont know.

Finishing by text is uncalled for though... at least have a face to face conversation about it.... that I just dont get....

I've got a mate upto my house before. Packed all my stuff into both our cars. Left a 2 page A4 letter and drove off!!

(yes, I am a bad man!) lol

I can't stand saying it to the person. Then you have to deal with begging, crying, begging... blah blah. Would rather just end it.

Oh and Hou.... I said a stunning, intelligent, witty lady, I'm the booby prize.... :lol:

Your boobys would be a prize to me anyday :drool:

Im feeling far better today, you live and learn!

A good female friend just said that im not trying hard enough and to try harder to make her realise im serious

isnt it just a waste of my time to be rejected again

Two sides of A4 and you're not trying hard enough?!

Move on, you tried and she didn't respond.

If you keep trying you'll only get more hurt should she continue to say no.

Spare yourself the heartache, don your pink hat and head off into town, you never know what you'll find!!

by trying harder you could run the risk of ruining everything completely (that's if you have still remained friends)... you don't want to push her away further...

only a month ago my aunt gave me some advise. "if it's meant to be then it will be.... maybe not now, but in a month, in a year or longer... " not the nicest of thoughts but very very true...

time is a great healer & also you never know what it brings. it may bring her back into your life or it may bring someone much better that deserves your love more...

Yeah your aunt is right, Im a big believer in fate and everything happening for a reason and I will just have to leaarn this lesson like I do all my lessons - THE HARD WAY

it was with the help of her advice that i managed to move on after spliting with my ex 8 months ago...

it was fate that bought me & him together in the first place so if it's meant to be then fate will do it again... in the mean time you need to enjoy life & whatever it brings... whether it's good, bad or just fun...

lesson's learnt the hard way are often the best ones & definitely the ones that make us stronger...

Been there mate, and actually got back with my ex.... guess what, its over again! The first time it really did hit me for six when we broke up, the second time it wasnt so bad but still hurt.......

If you did get back with her, it wouldnt be the same, old arguments get dragged up, there will be trust issues and you wont be happy!

I miss her, I will always love her, but you have to draw a line and move on.... I have thoughts about going and asking her back, I worry about her, I think what is she doing right now, is she thinking about me? but I find I only really do this when im alone, you have to keep busy, get out and have some fun.

Lets get some TOC lads together and have a laugh maybe?

Take it from me, get some fresh meat and move on :thumbsup:

- Your hero :)

Like I said to you on MSN last night honey..

Look after you.. if you are happy, healthy and whole you will attract other people to you naturally, depression and sadness only seeks to send others away.

You'll always have your friends, and they will be with you through good and bad times... but the more good times, the more likely you are to pull in more people :)

Everyone loves a 'Happy Hou' :) Its not a race, nor a competition... just be happy in yourself and it'll come!

Hey Hou honey ........hugs and kisses from me, (Rich will be along later with his hugs and kisses for you)

Tricky one this one. Coz I know what u is going through. Been there, done it and still going through it. (I, like yourself don't like giving up on a good thing).

2nd chances are always good if both parties are willing to try, just change the rules to accomodate both of you.

So with that in mind.........if she is adament she does not want to get back with you, then try and remain friends.......... but not £uck buddies (I know that will be hard for you) unless you can cope with the pain and tourture of having to walk away every so often and the fact the she will not be all yours. If you can deal with that then fine.

Good luck hun.x

we will never be fun buddys and to be fair cant see us being friends theres too much hurt there

never mind, im sure theres a light at the end of this tunnel