Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dealers

Tequila

Hi, I'm new to the Toyota forum (and Toyotas!)

I was looking for information about dealers and how Toyota owners feel about the dealers that have serviced their cars. I've seen the review section but there isn't very much info there at all.

I'm looking for a dealer in the North West area that has a good reputation. I wasn't really happy with the dealer that I bought the car from and am reluctant to take it back there for servicing.

Which section of the site is the best to get peoples opinions on dealers? I'd like to hear about the good ones. Or is there possibly a way of encouraging people to use the review facility on the forum (although I don't think it has the kind of info I'm looking for)

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, either on the forum or PM.

Many thanks.

Tequila

Hello and welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that you were not happy with your suppying dealer as most of the people on here have a reasonably good relationship with there Toyota dealers.

You didn't say what caused your unhappiness, but I am sure that if you talked any problems over with the dealer you may well be pleasantly surprised at the outcome.

Most Toyota dealers are very keen to give total customer satisfaction and will usually "bend over backwards" to provide it..................................please talk to them, they may not know that you are not happy.

I will remove your other thread on this subject as this "General" location is more likely to get you answers.

Enjoy your Aygo :)

Welcome to the club. If you bought the car from Johnsons I'm not too suprised you had issues, I went there when I was looking to swap my Yaris for a Corolla T-Sport & they were useless, a few months later I was driving a VW. Their parts dept was hit & miss, sometimes they were brilliant, other times nothing special.

Good luck though, what part of Liverpool are you from?

Thanks for your replies. I didn't want to name names or go into detail as I thought it might not be fair (or legal!)

I've always owned Hondas and I know from experience there are good and bad dealers. When I was looking at Aygos I walked away from this particular Dealer because I didn't like their sales methods, I didn't trust them and I had a bad feeling about them. They came back to me with a decent offer that was hard to refuse (a price they had previously promised me they couldn't go down to!). When I went back to purchase the car I disliked them even more! I hovered around the service desk to get a feel for how other customers felt about dealing with them and that wasn't good either so there's no way I'm going back there for a service.

Any suggestions for Dealers with an excellent service department would be very helpful :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links