Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ra28

lee 1966

help need wings for my toyota celica ra28 1977. can anybody help........ plus wat div paid 800 for that tail gate on eBay........ ok is that better for every one

Any chance of rewording that into an English sentence so we can understand what you are asking?

"Hello there fellow TOC users. I'm curious if anyone here can help me. Does anyone know where I can get some new wings for my ra28? Also, did you see the spacka that paid £800 for the tailgate on eBay?"

See... not that hard was it? lol

Much clearer thanks Jim ! :D

while you're in the translating mood - RA28??

70s Celica. 1600 & 2000 GT & ST liftback and Saloon. :drool:

I was gonna say... havn't a f**ckng clue mate!! lol

"Hello there fellow TOC users. I'm curious if anyone here can help me. Does anyone know where I can get some new wings for my ra28? Also, did you see the spacka that paid £800 for the tailgate on ebay?"

spacka wats a fu** is that

To answer the chaps question...

I doubt very much anyone on this forum has the wings you are looking for. I suggest you try www.toymods.net which is an australian toyota site.

They have more running RA28's than us brits.

BTW £800 doesnt seem a lot if it was a brand new genuine original Toyota tailgate.

Any chance of rewording that into an English sentence so we can understand what you are asking?

I'm glad it was not just me :thumbsup::clap:

"Hello there fellow TOC users. I'm curious if anyone here can help me. Does anyone know where I can get some new wings for my ra28? Also, did you see the spacka that paid £800 for the tailgate on ebay?"

:lol2: :lol2:

that was a fine warm welcome to a new member who maybe doesnt type as well as you'd all like.

I think really the only reason that everyone hasnt given him the warmest of welcomes is because one of the first things he says is " plus wat div paid 800 for that tail gate on eBay........ "

I think its a case of if you come onto a forum with an attitude you can expect attitude back ;)

70s Celica. 1600 & 2000 GT & ST liftback and Saloon. :drool:

Afaik the 28 is only the liftback, the 22 is the saloon ;)

It's a long shot but you could try the breakers below.

Toyota Celica Breakers : 01579 383879

General Toyota breakers: 0171 511 3517 / 0800 0185808

Good luck, there aren't many RA-28's left in the UK ...or the world for that matter!

...........and to think Toyota were instructing their dealships to DESTROY old stock (RA-28 etc) A member here saw his local dealership cramming new wings, doors etc into a skip.

Its a crying shame, where Porsche are opening a new factory to carry on building MORE parts for older cars, Toyota are scrapping them, it makes me sick. What are they thinking? That classic toyota drivers will want to buy any of the tat they have for sale today? I think not!

...........and to think Toyota were instructing their dealships to DESTROY old stock (RA-28 etc) A member here saw his local dealership cramming new wings, doors etc into a skip.

Its a crying shame, where Porsche are opening a new factory to carry on building MORE parts for older cars, Toyota are scrapping them, it makes me sick. What are they thinking? That classic toyota drivers will want to buy any of the tat they have for sale today? I think not!

I've always wondered if that story is true? Heard a similar story that a well known Toyota Dealer in Dublin sent 2 lorry loads of spares (including 2 shells) to the crusher....

Wonder what they'd be worth now!

Certainly explains why we never see many RA's around the UK ....I've always had soft spot for the KE20 & 25 :wub:

A member here saw his local dealership cramming new wings, doors etc into a skip.

You mean me dude? :) :lol:

Im told that its a policy for Toyota to only hold stock for cars under 25years old. I saw a skip full of mk2 celica parts out the back of my local dealer. My car is coming up to 22years old and you can only get about 50% of the parts listed on EPC now :( Dont matter too much as its only the body thats standard on my car :lol:

Yes it was you :P