Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Notts Police

Red Yaris 54

Steve - we'll be OK - we can by no stretch of the imagination be called "BOY" anything :lol:

So they don't want groups of 5 or more Vehicles travelling in convoys??

Every convoy i've ever been in has been a free for all anyway - none of this 'travelling in convoy' stuff. In fact just about the only time that I travel in heavy traffic in a convoy type way is when I'm stuck behind a caravan !

Anyone out there from Notts Police please take note of this. Ban Caravans.........you know you want to - deep down it's true.

Its just that Notts has a very big undergorund street racing culture, they host alot of legal meets too.

This wont affect TOC tho.

2 years :o haha love to

BOY RACER: what are you in for

INMATE: Murder you

BOY RACER : erm erm erm drivin with my mates :| cause im hardcore

Heres a thought....

Maybe... just maybe the police should concentrate on "proper" criminals like BMW drivers or people who drive at 30mph in a 60 zone...

Just a thought! :lol:

typical notts police just wanna stop junction 27 meets and the city cruise that happerns around town just wanna stop ppl having fun .. surly they carnt inforce it

Sounds like to me that the police haven't got anything better to do :angry:

jerry!!

typical notts police just wanna stop junction 27 meets and the city cruise that happerns around town just wanna stop ppl having fun .. surly they carnt inforce it

gunna test that out?

i still dunno where the "circuit is, its around the ice rink innit? or down that way? lol

They should concentrate on stopping all the shootings, stabbings and drug related crime first, then worry about a few chavs in corsa's IMO!

I've been round the little circuit :D

No you havent!... you are thinking of Mansfield Circuit!

Notts circuit was very popular 2 years ago, park up and watch all the loonies drive round!

They should concentrate on stopping all the shootings, stabbings and drug related crime first, then worry about a few chavs in corsa's IMO!

you beat me to it John ! I was thinking exactly that. It's a bit of a GunTown - but the guns are small and usually hidden. A Blinged up Nova with neons all over it is surely much easier to spot !

Thats ridiculous you cant ban people for driving together, like fair enough if there doing burnouts in the street all the time and handbraking into car parking spaces but sitting in a car park and talking is not illegal, while there trying to catch a bloke is his 1.1 saxo doing 35 in a 30 someone is probably getting shot!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................

They used to have meets at an industrial estate every weekend but the coppers used to move them on, if they didnt they would have their cars crushed.

As far as I'm concerned you have every right to use the road when you are not breaking the law, you pay the road tax!

It looks like it might be the end for anyone with a brightly coloured modified car then ;) :P