Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Milkybars Are On Me!

Demonic Angel

I had my appraisal with my boss a couple of days ago.... I was a bit nervous... first foray into the marvellous world of not only IT but also events as well!

He says he's really pleased with me, I have brilliant ideas and although I've only been at the company 7 months he's offered me a pay rise! :yahoo:

Normally they review pay after 12 months so to have a review after only 7 is a teeny bit special :thumbsup: To make matters even more interesting he says he will also review it again when I have been there 12 months!

Not only this, but the company is also planning a move to Rugby in the next few months so not only will I be earning more but spending less on fuel! :D

So.... the milkybars are on me! :toast:

mental image of em and milkybars on her......sorry

WELL DONE, congrats, just goes to show where hard work gets you!

Here's an Idea....Bring the Milky Bars to JAE and offer them round on Sunday morning for breakfast :thumbsup:

Nice one on the job though Em ;)

Les

Can this week get any better.... by jove it can!

I just managed to get First Direct to refund me some bank charges too - rock on! :yahoo:

Cheers guys.... obviously I'm not going to go daft with it.... I plan to pay more money off my cards with it... so really I wont be left with much extra! lol

But any excuse to get that cowgirl suit on ;) :lol:

Well Done indeed! congrats

I did three appraisals today and unfortunately I cant offer anyone more money... despite their good performance.

I try not to do appraisals... lol. My staff get paid enough. Infact some of them should be paid less!!

Pitty you can't do poor performance pay reviews.... lol. :)

Well done tho!

Another meeting with the boss tomorrow outlining my plans for the forseeable future.... I have a massive long list of things I want to do that I need his approval on before I can do them!

Typical woman - me any my lists! :lol:

No more standing on the sidelines.... this girl's gonna get stuff sorted ;)

Wish I had a job I felt like that about...

Congrats hon :) sounds like you found a real goodun there :thumbsup:

Woohooo!!! congrats.. I just had my 6 month thingy too and also got a pay rise.. I still earn a pittance :(

:yahoo: Congrats hun! My Wii isn't too far away now then, eh? ;)

Errr where is my drink? Didn't you say you'd take me out for one in May.... you're slacking Benny boy! :lol: You buy me drink, I buy you Wii (or thereabouts!)! :lol:

Woohooo!!! congrats.. I just had my 6 month thingy too and also got a pay rise.. I still earn a pittance :(

Congrats to you as well Charlie.... :thumbsup: