Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Bush Idea...

Fizz

yeah he does have some strange ideas, although he dosnt care about car emissions and getting everyone tree hugging so that's not too bad.

high C02 emissions from cars rules :lol:

high C02 emissions from cars rules :lol:

Naaaaaaaah they don't.... Cars have high CO2 emissions because of the catalytic converters.... Remove your cat, more power, less CO2....... :D

lol another thingh the old greenies screwed up then!

should israel just sit on its hands and let people commit atrocities against them? ups i did it now... i asked a question about israeli politics ><

must be really hard to say something that the entire listening world will like and support

... goes hiding

should israel just sit on its hands and let people commit atrocities against them? ups i did it now... i asked a question about israeli politics ><

must be really hard to say something that the entire listening world will like and support

... goes hiding

Debates a good thing and i could go on and say that some of the tactics used by them are not exactly pallatable as well.

Your best off starting a new thread if you want that debate.. :rolleyes:

Your best off starting a new thread if you want that debate.. :rolleyes:

Please do not percieve this as a 'strategic withdrawal' or anything but its not really a debate I can be bothered with fizz. I think theres issues on both sides and i dont pretend to understand the breadth and depth of every individually held perspective .... those that believe they do are probably very very wrong.

but yeah ok if u like believe me to be a person that likes licking bush....

its actally pretty true in a completely diferent way rofl

lol... bush.. regardless of what the USA foregin policies are.. is a complete numpty... what scares me is that he is running the worlds biggest power.. lol

And as you say.. things like the Palistine/Israel debate are too in depth and the more you research into it the more your head starts to hurt.

I just find that for Bush to compare that situation to Iraq just insane... For a start.. The USA/Brits have made Iraq what it is now... anyway.. this was supposed to be a light hearted thread laughing at Bush.. Lets keep it that way. :lol:

What's more concerning is the fact the American people actually voted the guy into power and re-elected him in 2004.... :shutit:

What's more concerning is the fact the American people actually voted the guy into power and re-elected him in 2004.... :!Removed!:

no they didnt.. but thats a whole different story! :rolleyes::lol:

I really dislike the subject of foriegn policy... I think its a minefield anyone touching on can get drowned in very fast.

You do something, your bad for it, you do nothing as its not your problem .... you are bad for that also. You decide whats best, your bad. You listen to the wants of the people your trying to help.... you wind up buying them ak47's and landmines, which makes you bad as 10 year olds are running around with them ;).

Bob marley said it best for me.....

"you can please some of the people some of the time but......"

Im just glad none of its my business, responsibility or deal.