Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You Never Know

GIDDLEPIN

My next door neighbor Dave like me, is an HGV driver and we both work for the same agency, we often discussed the different places we had been the various companies worked for, whether they were good or bad.

He recently started building an aviary in his back garden and was looking forward to finishing it off, I asked what kind of birds he would be getting and his reply was "I don't know yet"......

Sadly he will never complete his aviary or see any birds in it (whatever they may have been), because Dave, my 28 year old neighbor died suddenly of a suspected heart attack yesterday.

He leaves behind a wife and two young children the youngest of which has spina bifida.

So for anybody out there who is having a bad day, sit back and think that maybe things are not that bad after all.

Les

RIP Dave

Dont really know what to add to this:

Dave was a good neighbour. He liked a sly smoke out back....cant believe wont see him there today, tomorrow............ Dont know how his wife will cope. So sad. My heart goes out to his wife n children

RIP Dave

Right Im breaking my no posting period but RIP DAVE

Its horrible when you hear things like this, but I'm a firm believer in fate and when its your time

Sorry to hear and my thoughts and feelings go out to his family and all that know him

RIP, thats shocking, and at 28 years it certainly does make you think :(

So for anybody out there who is having a bad day, sit back and think that maybe things are not that bad after all.

Les

good point, one that I overlook often, and really shouldnt....

Im 28, im married and for those of you who dont know im due to be a dad in September so to hear such news really sends a shiver down my spine.

RIP Dave and all thoughts to him and his family. :(

I am a firm believer that there are many in a worse off position than you so you should never be complacent.

Don’t take this the wrong way, was Dave 28 years old or was he your neighbour for 28 years?

It’s the family and friends that are left behind that suffer.

Don’t take this the wrong way, was Dave 28 years old or was he your neighbour for 28 years?

It’s the family and friends that are left behind that suffer.

Sadly Dave was 28

sorry to hear such awfull news, :(

life really is too short.

please pass my thoughts to his family.

rip dave

As Les says, there is always someone out there in a worse situation that yourself. Grab life by the balls while you can.

My thoughts are with Daves family at this awful time.

Just proves that life can be over even when its really just begun....

I think this definitely shows that we should all not only live life to the very full but also realise that no matter how bad life is, there is always someone out there with more serious issues.

RIP Dave

So young,

So sad.

RIP Dave.