Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Magazine

ToyotaEd

I've only had my car for a little over 2 months.... will I do?

Not too sure about a story though :unsure:

My daughter took ownership of her new Aygo Black today :yahoo: Not bad considering she has yet to pass her test :rolleyes:

Hello SteveL,

Not sure about your car, but your daughter's AYGO Black could definitely be one to feature! When will she pass her test? Why did she choose an AYGO? If you like, you can email me at jessica@sundaypublishing.com and we can arrange more details.

Thanks!

Jessica

Ah my car might be rejected.... the LC will be deeply hurt when I tell it :crybaby:

Please apologise to your beautiful LC for me!

toyotaed any news on weather you will be covering JAE? show the lighter side of car ownership :P :D

I think it's a good idea, but unfortunately I have to submit it to the Toyota topdogs first, sorry! Will let you know how I get on...

I think it would make a very interesting article in the mag, there will be all types of Toyota's on show.. more than one Toyota club will be in attendance, cars will range from factory standard to full modified beasts (everything from Aygo to Supra).

Like has been mentioned, Toyota GB are lending their full support to our club once again, so I would hope that whoever you have to talk to will see reason to cover the event in the mag. (you could even camp on site and enjoy the weekend yourself?)

As I said.. I think it would make a good read.. and if I do, then I am sure there will be many other readers who would also find it good.

Please apologise to your beautiful LC for me!

You have e-mail :thumbsup:

A good mix of new and old car experiences would show that Toyota cars can keep the smiles rolling for way more than the first 6 months of ownership.

As for me :) my little 2 has a story thats been an emotional rollercoaster of discovery, betrayal, deciet, duty, honour, love and tender sweet care :) Although some people would see this possibly an entirely diferent way :)

Summarised, she was not a healthy Mk2 Rev3 import at all when i got her, a mechy at Mr T made her right again, some woman wrapped her up, for a 45ish mph accident she held up fantastically, I was hurt but not that badly due to the cars build quality, then as I couldnt lose her I did the unthinkable financially and spent everything I have to get her back upto where she is now :) which is very nearly sorted. She's mine, she will be till time ends. Oh and 5 months of driving a 2 series volvo while waiting for it all to get sorted out >< makes you realise what you had lol

Why oh WHY did Mr T end production of MR2's!

Well you got my email from last time Jessica but sadly my story contains a dead 3 year old Yaris, which is probably why it's not entered!

I definitely think you featuring JAE would be a brilliant story - so many models will be about and some excellent examples of both new and old Toyotas :thumbsup:

All good stories people, keep them coming!

Am still compiling a list, but remember, I don't get final say, so don't shoot the messenger...

Yes they do.......................................they call them "Parts Departments" ;)

Unfortunately if that was the case, they would not discontinue half the parts for older cars...... Further supporting my earlier comment ;)

Jinxed mate, they can't be bothered with the older discontinued cars, they are even less interested in non UK sourced cars!!!

I agree with Em's point about JAE, Few shows illustrate the "community" behind the cars better...

• 2 months later...
It's that time again, and we are looking for owners of recent Toyota models to appear in the magazine.

So, if you think you and your car have a good story to tell, contact me and I'll add you to the shortlist!

Good luck!

Hi

I don't have a Toyota but I have a Toyota book... T600 suggested I get in touch. It the new Celica/Supra book by Brian Long and I wondered if you'd be interested in reviewing it in the magazine and maybe running a competition?

Info on the book is here

http://www.veloce.co.uk/shop/products/prod...;%20Trucks&

Please get back to me on gary@veloce.co.uk if interested

cheers

Gary

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links