Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How To Fit A Body Kit

rhimon

I'm after the body kit for the auris and I was told that it doesn't affect my warrenty if I change it so I'm going to go for the TRD front bumper and rear skirt. Maybe the side skirts as well. I'm just wondering if anyone knows how hard it is to do yourself. Is it quite a job? Actually more to the point is it something that someone with little car knowledge would be able to do?

Its not the Carknowledge that you need but how HANDY you are the best you could to it with a mate so that you have a extra pair of hands availlyble

I don,t have the sideskirts ( i did,nt wan,t them and seld them on to a mate of mine ) the sideskirts haved to be gleuded on and with 3 strips on orignal holes in the underside of the car screwed

Nice thanks for the link.

It's the whole front bumper that I'm looking at replacing. I didn't realise that the TTE bumper thing is just the bottom bottom skirt. How much is a full bumper going to cost?

Also where can I go about buying the whole front bumper from?

:unsure: Not by TOYOTA maybe BOOSTER or TRC Tuning

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links