Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got A Red Cross First Aid Course Tuesday!

JappyBeast

Got a 4 day Red Cross first aid course starting Tuesday so I can give mouth to mouth at JAE if someone passes out!

Cant wait to wrestle with Resuscitate Annie infornt of everyone, hope she has legs coz it would feel funny.

I can also give mouth to mouth - fully trained First Aider here too! :thumbsup:

Jappy you can help the ladies, I'll help the men.... sorted! :yahoo:

I found the role plays the funniest.... where you were in a team of 4 and someone lay on the floor pretending tp be unconscious and the other people had to either call for help, check the area or speak to the person on the floor...

"Hello John, can you hear me John"

I couldn't help but laugh, obviously in a real situation you wouldnt but "John" was in fits of giggles pretending to have fell off a ladder so it made me laugh as well! :lol:

Ah I remember dear little ResusiAnne from the many First Aid courses I did when I was a fireman :fireman:

Ah I remember dear little ResusiAnne from the many First Aid courses I did when I was a fireman :fireman:

was she fit?

I'm trained as far as putting someone in the recovery position!

Did all the role play stuff, and mouth to mouth with a dummy. Didn't get a certificate though! :disgust:

i did the four day course last august only did it for a bonus at work and lunch included.....oh and to help ppl

Yep, been there, done that :yes:

When we got to the bit where you had to double up with someone and do the "unconscious person" roll play, one of the first things you are supposed to do is talk in a firm and audible voice to try get an initial response, my shout of......OI YOU WAKE UP!!! at the top of my voice (making my partner jump out of his skin :rolleyes: ), didn't go down very well especially when I told the instructor that my patient had now regained consciousness :lol:

The correct place to give cpr is in the middle level with tweeking her nipples :thumbsup:

I had 5 days off work and a nice certificate for my CV ;)

There is a fit girl in the group... we did bandages on each other.

Anyone ever had to use their first aid skills in anger?

Yeap I had to apply a plaster to someones finger for a paper cut.

was she fit?

Not really as she was generally legless :lol:

Anyone ever had to use their first aid skills in anger?

Oh yes.... all too frequently in my past life :(

done first aid course too...

prob not the best person, since im very sqweemish! lol

They showed a few sick pictures!

Rolling about on the carpet was fun too.. I have tickly legs so that didnt help when doing the recovery position.

I'd love to do something like that, it'd be great to know how to save someones life, although I hope I'm never in a situation where I need to know

Well done :thumbsup:

It's easy really this first aid lark... Just dial 999 and ask for an Ambulance :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links