Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Have Man Flu.....

Hou

Im not well i think im dying

still gone to work but think ill be going home at lunch and going to bed and staying there

sore throat, bunged up, feel sick, head feels like full of cotton wool, dizzy, aching

:crybaby:

ok.. so i wont be getting the PS2 today... no worries.. will rearrage my work time.. :P

sounds good to me my friend....Send it to the following address...

Faisal Sultan

e-GoodManners Ltd

e-GM House

Leeds Road

Rothwell

Leeds

LS26 0HB

:)

I have sympathy for you Hou, I hate colds, especially the ear and nose thing. Stay away from booze... it makes it 10 times worse!

I had the most terrible sore throat and raspy chest, swallowing was like rubbing two pieces of sandpaper together, my cough sounds like it came from the undertakers and every joint in my body is aching like the worst ache that can ache on an aching day, I've lost my appetite and the thought of drinking makes me feel like I have rabies...the headache, I daren't even mention that!!!

But do you hear me complaining????? :rolleyes:

Two work colleagues and myself have got a mild version of 'man flu'.... flippin women in the office just don't understand how harsh the virus can be :blink:

Childbirth.... ha ha that is a 'walk in the park' compared to 'Man Flu' :rolleyes:

I had the most terrible sore throat and raspy chest, swallowing was like rubbing two pieces of sandpaper together, my cough sounds like it came from the undertakers and every joint in my body is aching like the worst ache that can ache on an aching day, I've lost my appetite and the thought of drinking makes me feel like I have rabies...the headache, I daren't even mention that!!!

But do you hear me complaining????? :rolleyes:

Well thats exactly what i have plus the nose running head bunged up, ears are bloacked so its like im hearing things muffled and im constantly exhausted. Think i have a viral infection as roof of mouth and throat is white with red spots

Two work colleagues and myself have got a mild version of 'man flu'.... flippin women in the office just don't understand how harsh the virus can be :blink:

Childbirth.... ha ha that is a 'walk in the park' compared to 'Man Flu' :rolleyes:

Damn straight

Well the amount of whinging men posting on this thread simply proves the fact that men are not capable of handling anything remotely worse than a sniffle...

That and men whinge about everything! :lol:

Think you've mis-read, Hou's got MAN FLU!!

As for whinging in fact i'm not even gonna go down the road of men vs women!!! ;)

its ok guys we can relax its no longer man flu, its a viral infection with spots on throat and everything, nothing as bad as man flu

its ok guys we can relax its no longer man flu, its a viral infection with spots on throat and everything, nothing as bad as man flu

Phew! Glad you're better mate!

Anything's better than man flu!!

Glad you dont have man flu, its the worst!

I hate it when the women throw all that 'try giving birth' rubbish! :P

At least we take the pain!

Gas and Air, Epidural.

We don't need pain relief!

Remember, pain is just weakness leaving the body!

i remember having man flu, it was singly the worst experience in my life and wouldn't wish it upon my enemies!

i remember having man flu, it was singly the worst experience in my life and wouldn't wish it upon my enemies!

Amen to that!