Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Extra Friendly People

Demonic Angel

I have a friend (and she has some friends) who want to come along to JAE to stay on the Saturday night possibly....

I wondered if they could crash on our stand?

I'm not sure of numbers and they may not all come yet but I'm sending Sarah some info on it and she thinks it sounds like a cool time! They will bring tents etc... :thumbsup:

I know there is public camping but it'd be nice if they could camp with us....

Will this be ok?

Are they single?! ;)

Are they single?! ;)

Nahh man.. you got it all wrong there.. you need to start off with..

Are they fit? :rolleyes:

no really, in his case all they neet to be single, and have a pulse, infact just a pulse single is optional as long as there is enough alcohol lol!

are they willing to spend a weekend and put up with car fanatics and are they fit and single?

no really, in his case all they neet to be single, and have a pulse, infact just a pulse single is optional as long as there is enough alcohol lol!

Hey i've been single a while but i still have standards! :angry:

Although they do say beggars can't be choosers!! :D

I'd settle for half decent!! ;)

but after a few hundred beers.......

btw em we arent assuming they are ugly at all, just they wont be a patch on you ;)

This was actually a serious question! :lol:

I just wanted to make sure it was ok for them to camp and hang with us, beings as they arent members. I have no idea how many girls we are talking about - and I dont know Sarahs friends so I can't comment on whether they are fit and single.... obviously myself and Sarah are both ;)

I'm emailing Sarah in a bit with some general info like admittance costs and I'd obviously like the go-ahead before I tell her they can camp with us! :yes:

Well i've no objections, the more the merrier!! :thumbsup:

Although we do expect pictures in advance!! ;)

tell them if they camp with us they have to be involved with mine and yours girl of girl em, proper car magazine stylee :P

I'm not going... but I would think not tbh.

Imagine if everyone brought all their friends!!

Most peolpe will say yes here cos it's girls, but if guys were bringing a group of guys... it would be a no no!

At the end of the day there is a public camping area..... ?

My first JAE matt from Rogue and a friend stayed with us the first night and people had the right hump!!

Also! .... I think a group of people using the Toyota facilities etc who aren't even members might peeve some people off. Imagine in the hospitality thing a group of people sitting about and you can't even sit anywhere... and the people taking up the seats aren't even toc members.

Mmmm... could cause a few issues I would say.

So.... Jim says NO!!

Got a PM from a new member who has just come out of Brixton asking if it's ok if he brings several of his mates from "B" wing, he said one of them in particular would like to share a tent with Gaz (If he keeps the dress on ;) ) :lol:

Jim does have a point though, I would not have any problems personally and nor would many others on Toc, but we are sharing the site with Loc and it may be better if they could camp in the public area, it's not as if it is miles away and I'm sure some of the lads would be more than willing to see them home safely later on ;)

Although Toyota GB have supplied the hospitality facility on our club stand, it is not solely for Toc/Loc use, don't forget that it's an advertising medium put there to generate business, this makes it available to any one :thumbsup:

Les

Got a PM from a new member who has just come out of Brixton asking if it's ok if he brings several of his mates from "B" wing, he said one of them in particular would like to share a tent with Gaz (If he keeps the dress on ;) ) :lol:

*thinks its time to re-think my costume*

Sod that, I say the more the better.

Whats stopping all these people joining TOC forum this week and only posting once.

Bring them along!

Look, I dont want to cause aggro - I'm not talking about 20-odd people - just Sarah and one or two of her friends! :lol:

I'll tell her to camp over on the public camping if its going to be an issue :yes:

Last year there was no tent space left anyway, I ended up on the public part.

Gonna bring a small tent this year tho.

if tent space is at a premium..........................

They are more than welcome to pile into mine !

( does that sound too opportunistic??? )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links