Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Upgrade Time Soon

Pompey Gaz

I've narrowed it down to

Nokia n95

or

O2 XDA Orbit

The o2 looks cool and has free sat nav software, the N95 looks ace but i'll have to pay £36 summat for a years turn by turn sat nav application! the N95 has a better camera and applications and i guess £36 is only £3 a month

Nokia N95

XDA Orbit

My vote is with the XDA.... its better looking (for a start) and heard nothing but good reviews about the O2 XDA's :thumbsup:

last nokia i had was the 3330 lol

the xda was revied in t3 magazine last month and it did alright but came behind the N95. thing is if i wanted 5mp camera i'd buy one. thing is i got the chocolate the day it came out and then a month later everyone had one

the n95 is the dogs it does everything but sayin that all you need a mobile for is for it to ring lol but out of them 2 ide go for the n95

but take a look at the Samsung u600 n the f300 there a bit different as well something that every kid on the block wont have be different lol :thumbsup::yahoo:

buy a tomtom lol :lol:

the n95 has good satnav not sure if its the same application with the xda though

the XDA uses copilot 6 with turn by turn and all that

from what i read, i dunno if you have a N95 but it said you need to buy the voice thing seperatly at £36

i have the n95 but i decided not to get the satnav seeing as i already have a tomtom but i gota say the n95 is a very userble fone i had a pda style fone think it was the spv m2000 or sumfin similer n it wasnt user friendly at all n the n95s music controls are usefull as well :thumbsup:

yep it is on the big side lol "a brick" but so is the xda but i defo like the n95 nokia's where the best and still are just gettin a lil pricy compared to other brands

its not small tho lol still i prefer the n95 :thumbsup: but yep it is bigger then the xda but it does have a great camera n alot of features

this sounds interesting:

CoPilot® Live 6 Sat Nav Software

Satellite navigation for your Pocket PC

CoPilot Live 6 turns your Windows Mobile-based Pocket PC into a powerful satellite navigation system, complete with turn-by-turn voice guidance, full UK postcode search input and incredibly detailed street maps.

Your personal expert guide

Wherever you are, wherever you need to get to, just key-in a house number, street, post code or one of thousands of points of interest, and CoPilot Live will guide you there, providing turn-by-turn directions right to the door.

Live tracking as standard

Unlike other systems, CoPilot Live provides real-time tracking, which enables others to see where you are on the Internet as you drive around. Its even possible to send new messages and destinations to the driver in real-time!

Please note, this product is only compatible with Windows Mobile-based handsets only.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links