Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It's Alive, It's Alive!

Jimlad

Finally got around to getting the car finished (with help from Rico) this evening.

I must admit that turning the key was quite scary! Especially after it didn't start first time. Easy fix tho as the fuel hadn't got where it was needed yet. 2nd time it started right up!

Yay!!

I don't think the neighbours were pleased tho. Someone shouted from their bedroom to switch the car off as it was 11pm at night! DOH! .... lol.

:D

Mucho Congratulations Jimlad, nice one.

Great to hear its fired up, can look forward to tweeking with it and then getting out in it.

A massively splendid job, you may even deserve a shandy now

:yahoo::toast::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So... having a trip to Loch Lomond on Wednesday night with us then?

Andy... it's LOUD! ... lmao.

No meet on Wednesday CFC dude.... the car has a new Apexi PFC ECU and it needs remapped, so no long drives etc until I go down south to get it done.

PS : I don't know if I'll make it around the one way system without getting pulled by the fuzz! lol

PS : I don't know if I'll make it around the one way system without getting pulled by the fuzz! lol

Why is it louder than it was when you bought it?

I've replaced the silenced midpipe with a straight through and also taken off the UK downpipe and replaced it with a jap one. The UK one had a small cat in it.

So now it's totally straight through... and so loud!

I've replaced the silenced midpipe with a straight through and also taken off the UK downpipe and replaced it with a jap one. The UK one had a small cat in it.

So now it's totally straight through... and so loud!

Busted!

How will this effect your MOT?

I'll goto special MOT place! :D

LOL, my MOT place is also called 'My First Tomy MOT Centre'.

One year it passed with bushes so worn it had rear wheel steer!

Mines will pass without a cat etc... but they will make me put a fog light on!?!?... lmao. (that was with the Evo)

Remember about 5 years ago, got stopped by the fuzz in my old mini, looked over my car and noticed my rear fog lamp wasnt working..

Got a producer.

Took it to a local MOT place (now shut)... he booted it dead hard with his foot and it came on for 2 seconds and went off again...

He said "that will do".

BUMP.....

Just so the people of TOC who didn't get a chance to say "wow, well done!" ... can now! lol

Wow Jim,

Thats super duper brilliant, you must be a mega mechanic, dont know anyone else that could have don the job

Wonderful, what a job

:toast:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links