Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Were You Stuck On The M25 Traffic This Morning?

Fizz

Coming in to work this morning, minding my own business. Come to the roundabout that leads to the ramp onto the M25, just before the QE2 bridge and some ****** in a fiesta decides to undertake me, and try to squeeze back in front of me just before getting on to the M25.

Unfortunately, this was not the case as I clipped him totally unintentionally and because he came into my path quite suddenly, right at the rear quarter from my offside and what proceeded, was to me, about 5 – 10 seconds of horror.

As I clipped him, he started spinning in to lane one of traffic on the M25 where a van has hit his onside front, dragging him along. A truck in lane 2 has seen what happened and instinctively swerved in to lane three where an Audi A4 was, who then hits him in the side and flips the truck over

A look at the diagram below is a better indication and explanation

Red being me, Black the Fiesta, Magenta the van, Blue the truck and Green the Audi

1190478-AREA-02.JPG

The Aftermath

1190478-DSC00150.JPG

1190478-DSC00148.JPG

1190478-DSC00149.JPG

If you have a good look, you will see where I clipped him at the back. Pretty shaken up. I'll be fine and if anyone was stuck on the M25 before the tolls, I apologise for the inconvenience but not quite my fault

http://www.tyresmoke.net/ubbthreads/showfl.../page/0#1190478

Drive careful boys and girls..

Looks pretty heavy duty, hope everyone involved is fighting fit. :thumbsup:

Only the lorry driver suffered minor injuries so everyone was on the whole lucky...

You could join the American police force with that "pit" manouver lol

Glad your alright and everybody else ..... just hope it's a lesson learned for the fiesta driver.

wasnt me matey... lol.. taken from another forum. :)

got no sympathy for the fiesta driver for pulling that silly move!!! hope he gets severely punished for that!

Not nice, i was stuck on m25 tuesday night, wednesday morning, not sure what happened though but 2 lorrys were involved and a motorbike and 1 or 2 cars.. One on motorbike died unfortanutly

hate the m25, was first time ive actually got out my car and started talking to strangers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links