Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Word Association Thread

dave5282

Luring

Wrong ohmy.gif I spelled "bate" correctly biggrin.gif Go check it, or here, I'll do it for you laugh.gif

Others

* In falconry, bating means for a tethered falconry bird to try to fly away

* In tannery, bate is a substance, often made from fermented animal dung, used to remove hair and the outer protein layer from the hide. Using it is called "bating".

* FC BATE, football team

* In urban culture, bate is a verb meaning to masturbate. In areas of the UK Bate can also be used as an adjective, to describe something being weird or offputting

In what context does bate fit with master.. apart from the SMUT, Ego luring thumbsup.gif

Talk your way out of anything, you would :thumbsup::lol:

Luring

Wrong ohmy.gif I spelled "bate" correctly biggrin.gif Go check it, or here, I'll do it for you laugh.gif

Others

* In tannery, bate is a substance, often made from fermented animal dung, used to remove hair and the outer protein layer from the hide. Using it is called "bating".

* FC BATE, football team

* In urban culture, bate is a verb meaning to masturbate. In areas of the UK Bate can also be used as an adjective, to describe something being weird or offputting

In what context does bate fit with master.. apart from the SMUT, Ego luring thumbsup.gif

Talk your way out of anything, you would thumbsup.giflaugh.gif

It's a Slick spell sorcerer.gif

English lesson over, back to the game ... :D

Kith

ship

In this game the next word has to relate to the previous one, do you want to try again or go back to the kitchen :D

Luring

Others

* FC BATE, football team

:oops: Back to the English ? lesson :nopity: Ego ? not Ergo ? :chair:

Luring

Others

* FC BATE, football team

oops.gif Back to the English ? lesson nopity.gif Ego ? not Ergo ? chair.gif

No, read it again and give it some thought... yahoo.gif

Luring

Others

* FC BATE, football team

Huh ? :unsure: Oh yeah :rolleyes: It COULD be read that way, if that was what you'd intended <_< As I said before "You'd talk your way etc...... :hokus-pokus:

Luring

Others

* FC BATE, football team

Huh ? unsure.gif Oh yeah rolleyes.gif It COULD be read that way, if that was what you'd intended dry.gif As I said before "You'd talk your way etc...... sorcerer.gif

Ask yourself this, would I make Kynans day for no apparent reason biggrin.gif

And it's still

Persuade

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links