Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dual Sport Silencer For 2,2l D-cat

Sinttruijen

Guyz,

for all T180 owners...... There is finally a solution avalaible for that boring standard silencer :censor: .

The sport silencer is on the market :yahoo: >>> TD360-80206-00 <<< :yahoo:

so, time to go to my dealer and kick his butt to mount it a quickly as possible :thumbsup:

Greetz,

Rob

Guyz,

for all T180 owners...... There is finally a solution avalaible for that boring standard silencer :censor: .

The sport silencer is on the market :yahoo: >>> TD360-80206-00 <<< :yahoo:

so, time to go to my dealer and kick his but to mount it a quickly as possible :thumbsup:

Greetz,

Rob

Heb je er al een foto van of ziet hij eruit zoals die ik op mijn benzine auris heb zitten enne is er een prijs bekend ??

post-6191-1184939394_thumb.jpg

no, the dubble silencers for the 2.2 D-Cat is ordered and will be mounted in 3 weeks. :yahoo:

& i forgot to ask for the price :!Removed!:

But i will post a picture.

Thit you bought the Rearskirt olso or just the Twin exhaust ??

Just received this email from my dealer regarding the twin pipes for the T180 which I want to fit.

Nothing on Toyota parts list as yet and part number doesn't work in our

system. As normal the public are ahead off us.Will keep trying.

Unquote

ask this guy in Germany when you can aspect it to ORDER it by the dealer :thumbsup:

Florian.Bachus@toyota-f1.com

Just received this email from my dealer regarding the twin pipes for the T180 which I want to fit.

Nothing on Toyota parts list as yet and part number doesn't work in our

system. As normal the public are ahead off us.Will keep trying.

Unquote

The Toyota part# for the T180 twin silencer is PZ439-E9716-00, for all other models it's PZ439-E9715-00.

Also the twin pipe rearskirt is different, part# PZ439-E9464-AB for T180, part# PZ439-E9463-AB for other models.

Thit you bought the Rearskirt olso or just the Twin exhaust ??

I also get a new rearskirt for the twin exhaust fitting .

The dealer is refunding the single exhause rearskirt they fitted earlier.

1 week to go... B)

Ok thats that the Dealer is refunding the single rearskirt , don,t forget to post some pictures :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
Ok thats that the Dealer is refunding the single rearskirt , don,t forget to post some pictures :thumbsup:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Finally :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

My T180 TMS double silencer mounting is finished by the dealer today.

After a month of backorder, delayed order, mounting problems with rearskirt etc....

I can take het tonight for a spin and enjoy :drool: the sound of a roaring chiptuned T180 :drool:

This morning i had a glimp of the TMS pipes & they look nice :thumbsup: they have very nice looking oval tail tips.

This weekend after first driving my tank empty, i will take some pictures and post them.

Greetz,

Let us know what you think!

Does the twin setup sound a lot better and can you hear it as you drive?

I don't want something booming but a nice muted but distinct sound (bit like the compressor) would be nice.

Toyota did annoy me as i think this twin setup should come as standard with the T180 for the money and a Badge on the front. But oh well!

Finally i had this weekend some time to take pics

post-40532-1191780257_thumb.jpg

post-40532-1191780138_thumb.jpg

post-40532-1191780048_thumb.jpg

The sound is a stationary rpm's nicely deep toned. :P

At higher rpm's he is a bit too quit for my taste :rolleyes: , but my problem of the too high pressure in the rear muffler after chip tuning is solved.

The 14th of october I will give the Auris a run on the Dynojet & will post the results. B)

Greetz,

Nice! I really like

I am going to get this done too; £1,300 is a lot though. I like the red calipers too i was also going to get them done in that colour.

What happened to your T180 Badge? Did you remove it?

Also if your chip is plug in/out are you planning on running the car as standard, i would love to know how much toyota are telling the truth about the car having 177bhp. :)

Thanks again, car looks great now you've got all the bits on!

Nice! I really like

I am going to get this done too; £1,300 is a lot though. I like the red calipers too i was also going to get them done in that colour.

What happened to your T180 badge? Did you remove it?

Also if your chip is plug in/out are you planning on running the car as standard, i would love to know how much toyota are telling the truth about the car having 177bhp. :)

T180 Badge ? I didn't remove any badges (yet.. :rolleyes: ). Do you have a pic of this Badge ?

I am still thinking of getting the Yaris TS grill Badge & trying to fit it on the Auris. I think he deserved a TS badge after all the modifications B)

and 2nd, Yes. The P-tronic chiptuning has a on/off switch. So if the runs are not that too expensive, i will run in both modes.

Greetz,

Your car looks excellent, the twin silencers really set the car apart from all the rest.

If Toyota had presented the car like this a standard it would have really made a much bigger impression.

Well done for taking the step and getting this modification done, you should be really proud of making your car not only standing out from the rest, but standing out because it looks great.

I Notice OldSko01 asked where your T180 Badge was... can I ask a similar question, do you have keyless door entry as standard as the T180's do here in England?

Nice! I really like

What happened to your T180 badge? Did you remove it?

T180 Badge ? I didn't remove any badges (yet.. :rolleyes: ). Do you have a pic of this Badge ?

I am still thinking of getting the Yaris TS grill Badge & trying to fit it on the Auris. I think he deserved a TS badge after all the modifications B)

and 2nd, Yes. The P-tronic chiptuning has a on/off switch. So if the runs are not that too expensive, i will run in both modes.

Greetz,

The badge i have on mine is a red "T180" badge on the left like in this picture : http://steer.ru/archives/070507/T180/image_5.jpg

That isn't my car but its the same badge. Also i am getting a toyota motorsport badge for the front grill on my car like this : http://www.tte.de/images/tuning_parts/TF1-...Frontgrille.jpg

Supplied by TTE.de

I reckon toyota will release a special edition T180 next year complete with all these extras. :)

That isn't my car but its the same badge. Also i am getting a toyota motorsport badge for the front grill on my car like this : http://www.tte.de/images/tuning_parts/TF1-...Frontgrille.jpg

Supplied by TTE.de

I reckon toyota will release a special edition T180 next year complete with all these extras. :)

Can you help me with a partnr of the TTE Badge ?

My dealer is a bit lazy & gives up very quickly looking for parts :!Removed!:

T 180 Badge is a UK port of entry part, so may not be on other European models, the parts number is:

GBNGA-5E342 £3.04

Incidentaly, the part numbers for T180 silencer and skirt are as above, prices as follows

Silencer PZ439-E9716-00 £673.28 RETAIL, TOC price is £599, You also need the rear skirt

Skirt PZ439-E9464-AB £232.89 RETAIL, TOC price is £199

The skirt comes UNPAINTED Please PM me if your interested in placing an order

Chip kit for members is £375

Kingo :thumbsup:

Sinttruijen

Part number for the toyota motorsport front grill Badge is : PZ439T949301

Called toyota motorsport grill emblem

Sounds like the rear T180 Badge is UK only; thats odd :s

Sinttruijen

Part number for the toyota motorsport front grill badge is : PZ439T949301

Called toyota motorsport grill emblem

Sounds like the rear T180 badge is UK only; thats odd :s

The PZ parts ending with a *01 are loose components of a bigger whole, in this case a complete grill.

My regular dealer told me that *01 parts are normally not available, so .. "end of story". :!Removed!:

a small call to a random other dealer did the trick. they made a 1,5 minute phonecall to TTE & the grill Badge will be in tomorrow at 9.00 AM for 8 euro :yahoo:

This is what i call service & i think i found me a new dealer :yes:

Greetz,

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links