#1 yarisCC1

yarisCC1

• Registered Member
  • 7 posts
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model: yaris

Posted 27 July 2007 - 08:42 PM

hi everyone ,

im new on here im from aberdeenshire,ive got a phase 2 yaris,its a 1.3 twilight blue colour collection,ive had it since new and its coming up to three years old now and its been great.
modifications to date are a t sport spoiler,new speakers all round,vinyl graphics just went on last week,and a set of air horns,ive seen folk on here with the stick on toyota horns on the badge,does anybody know where i can get those.
i was going to put some pictures on as well but im struggling a bit can anyone help with that please
well hello again, hope to here from somebody,see you!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Red Yaris 54

Red Yaris 54

Top Rank Poster!

• Super Moderator
  • 18,901 posts
  • First Name:Red
  • Toyota Model: New Yaris Trend -Decuma Grey- Sons Aygo "Ice"
  • Year: 2013

Posted 28 July 2007 - 06:34 AM

hi everyone ,

im new on here im from aberdeenshire,ive got a phase 2 yaris,its a 1.3 twilight blue colour collection,ive had it since new and its coming up to three years old now and its been great.
modifications to date are a t sport spoiler,new speakers all round,vinyl graphics just went on last week,and a set of air horns,ive seen folk on here with the stick on toyota horns on the badge,does anybody know where i can get those.
i was going to put some pictures on as well but im struggling a bit can anyone help with that please

Hello and welcome to TOC

The horns on the Toyota badge are available from Rob at Likwidart

http://www.likwidart.com/

Kimi on these forums did have a stock of them ..............but I think she may well have disposed of them all by now as they are very popular (particularly with Yaris owners) :thumbsup:

#3 Boro Sera

Boro Sera

Northern 10 pin Champion

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,041 posts
  • Toyota Model: Sera

Posted 28 July 2007 - 08:53 AM

hi,
Welcome to TOC !

#4 yarisCC1

yarisCC1

• Registered Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:00 AM

hi everyone ,

Hello and welcome to TOC

The horns on the Toyota badge are available from Rob at Likwidart

http://www.likwidart.com/

Kimi on these forums did have a stock of them ..............but I think she may well have disposed of them all by now as they are very popular (particularly with Yaris owners) :thumbsup:

hi cheers for that info ive been trying to find them everywhere,ill give him a try.

#5 Blue84

Blue84

True Brunette & Proud

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,594 posts
  • Gender*:Female
  • Toyota Model: Yaris & MR2

Posted 29 July 2007 - 01:43 PM

Hiya, welcome to TOC - that twilight blue colour always looks good on the Yaris - although personally I'm still convinced it's grey! :rolleyes:

#6 HowardL

HowardL

Advanced Club Member

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Toyota Model: 1.3CDX

Posted 29 July 2007 - 06:17 PM

Hi mate :thumbsup:

#7 yarisCC1

yarisCC1

• Registered Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:22 PM

Hiya, welcome to TOC - that twilight blue colour always looks good on the Yaris - although personally I'm still convinced it's grey! :rolleyes:

ha ha yeh it is a good looking colour,but i do have this debate at work,they say its grey and i say its blue,but we agree to differ its greyish blue

#8 yarisCC1

yarisCC1

• Registered Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:04 PM

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users