Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Speakers For Auris

Antani1971

Hi everybody,

first of all, let me spend one second to greet everybody in this forum since this is my first post.

I am the owner of an Auris since some days, and I discovered that for my trim level (which features CD/MP3 radio with 4 speakers) the rear Speakers are missing. I was definitely sure that the front tweeters were missing, instead there are 4 Speakers on front and nothing on rear.

I would like to fit these rear Speakers.

Prior to engage myself in fiddling with my new baby, I would like to know, for a trim level with 4 speakers only, if cables are in place at the rear speakers harnesses in the rear doors and which is the correct size for the speakers. If the operation is easy and everything is in place, so it is only a matter of buying and fitting the speakers, I will do that by myself; otherwise, I will get the job done by somebody.

Thanks for any help

Cheers

Hi, I asked in toyota shop where i bought mine Auris and they didn't know. They said that if there is no cable inside it will costs about 300 euros. :(

If you find something please tell it.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, I asked in toyota shop where i bought mine Auris and they didn't know. They said that if there is no cable inside it will costs about 300 euros. :(

If you find something please tell it.

Thanks

I contacted my local dealer and I was told that Toyota does not provide rear Speakers as an after market item, so they cannot help me. I also was told that cables are missing. Looks like I will install nothing, but I will try to get a quote from a hi-fi car installator.

Cheers

• 5 months later...

When I first got my Ausis, I was playing with the stereo etc and was surprised that the rear Speakers were not there, especially considering the stereo has a rear to front fader.

I spoke to the dealaer and he confirmed that the Speakers should not be there.

Something similar occurs with the Yaris. In this case there is an original speaker kit which includes the Speakers and the wires, so I suppose that they are not preinstalled, maybe it's the same with the Auris.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

i just removed the rear door panel of the auris to see where the speaker cable is, but i couldnt find or see anything. so for the ones who were looking for the answer.. NO there is no wire of cable so u need to wire it urself.

and besides when u open your door u can feel how many cables are going to the rear door.. there is a rubber sealing where a wire is going through. thats the wire for the door lock.

goodluck

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links