Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Transformers

Hou

WHAT A FILM

i loved the original program, grew up on it, and I have the original film on propper DVD, but the new film is awesome, absolutely amazing

granted some of the vehicles arent right but still you can get over it, i laughed, sat on the edge of my seat and even considered crying at one point (i didnt though cos im all manly and stuff :crybaby: )

Anyone else seen it?

I need to see it badly, I'm going to wee myself.

Go and see it quick, before I buy you a pack of Tena Lady to be on the safe side.... :lol:

I thought it was brilliant, but only one thing annoyed me, and it niggled at me the whoe way through the film.

In the cartoon, they turned from cars ino 12ish ft robots.

in the film they turn from cars into 100 thousand ft robots, i mean, come on!

But i guess it was mondernised to todays beliefs of the future and aliens and all that.

I guess 12 ft robots wudnt put up much of a fight againts an army of tanks n helicopters....

12 foot robots would have been fine tho, look how hard the Terminator is.

Everything should stay in perspective altho an american rig is pretty big....

Anyone seen the original cartoon film?.. Megatron can turn into a hand gun!!.. how does that work?

Anyone seen the original cartoon film?.. Megatron can turn into a hand gun!!.. how does that work?

got it on dvd

and yeah megatron turns into a gun, bumble bee should be a beetle, rachet should have been white, optimus prime didnt have flames painted on him etc etc etc

please dont get me started

I have also got the original film, Unicron is a legend!

I hope this one is as good as the hype!

Just dont expect a story line... ignore the S7 leader as he is an annoying ****** and you will love it.

I have the original VHS Transformers movie from 1986 somewhere... its in a cool red box.. lol

Also it seems like the way it finished means there will be a sequal! :)

i really enjoyed it... the CGI are amazing and a lot better than the *****reon advert...

p.s) Meagan Fox... phowar!

Just come back from it.... its really cool, I loved the action sequences!

Bit of a storyline lack, but hey ho... it's Michael Bay, he's never been hot on storys

Bumblebee was my favourite, even if he was a Chevrolet Camaro!

I expect there will be a sequel, however I kind of hope not otherwise they'll do it to death like they do with every other franchise.... POTC or Shrek anyone? :rolleyes:

Also it seems like the way it finished means there will be a sequal! :)

Looks like there is going to be a trilogy. Also the Dinobots have been confirmed for the sequel :thumbsup:

Question (with possible spoiler, so I've spoilerfied it):

Why do I ask stupid questions?
Edited by Demonic Angel
Hou has answered my stupid question via MSN... and it really was a stupid question! lol

I saw this over the weekend and I loved it. I want a car that transforms!!!!!

Loved Bumblee and I would have a Chevrolet Camaro! I am looking forward to the next one.

I was about to say how can there be a sequel without megatron but then i remembered from the old series somehting so Im happy again

Did anyone spot the original animated film on tv the other night?

Twas great fun watching that again :lol;

J

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from the cinima to watch transformers, what a awesome flim :lol:

I seen the original 1986 movie millions of times on the remastered dvd and just kick butt evertime I watch it. and the animation is sweet.

Few references for a squeal at the end.... nice :)

gotta love bumble in the new movie and the switch to the new camaro mode was freakin awesome.

-Rockman

• 1 month later...

Bit late in replying but i've seen transformers as well.

I was a huge fan of the original. As soon as IMDB said that Peter Callen was reprising his role as the voice of Optimus Prime, I knew it was going to be a great remake.

Well done Hollywood for not ruining a classic cartoon. I can't wait for the sequel in 2009.

• 5 weeks later...

Got this on HD-DVD from America the other day (not a dogy copy, a propper one as HD-DVDs are not region protected :D )

Love this film and looks even better on my HD tv and the surround sound is sweet!!!!

Also love the feature that you can connect to the net with it for more contents/latest news etc all through my xbox

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought it on DVD for my son to watch, and last week I watched it 3 times!!!!

A great film imo! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links