Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Written Off

Starensis

It doesn't look that bad at all.

My friend walked away from this with a sore back and a cut on his shin from a pedal:

Mashedup.jpg

Mashedup1.jpg

:thumbsup:

Bit of T Cut and it’ll be good as new

Glad he wasn’t in a Rover Metro!

All,

If you are interested in anything off this car, please PM me & I will forward my son's contact details.

• 2 months later...
My son recently ( 6 weeks ago ) bought a nice T-sport & spent £300 making it look even more of a good looking car.

He phoned me today at 2pm to sat it had been written off. Three Tw*ts in a knackered Fiesta running from Police Smashed into front right side of car & have written it off. All 3 of them were only 15/16. Driver was apparently caught but other 2 :censor: ran off.

It gets worse. The car is only covered 3rd party, however, we have 3 witnesses & at the time Police were following the stolen car but did not see the accident. Not sure now if he will get any compensation/Insurance payout.

He is totally gutted as he loved it! He has fortunatley pickd up a PX Starlet at his dealership to get him by for now.

Just have to wait now to see if we can sue the driver & claim cost of vehicle, medical expenses & all other costs incurred.

:censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

All,

If you are interested in anything off this car, please PM me & I will forward my son's contact details.

Hi Starensis, so sorry to here about your accident, it looked a really nice car mate... :( Hope you can get it sorted.

I've got a Yaris T Sport 2001 first reg, and am looking for a parcel shelf as mine has cracked, any chance that yours would fit? I've been told by Toyota that it needs to be one that is around 2001 as they changed the model in 2002...

Thanks

Triskal

Hiya mate.............

I feel so gutted for you and your son, but it has been said before........Your son is ok and that is most important.

I can beleieve that it has been written off, i was involved in something a few months ago, back in june, damage didnt seem too bad to look at but it turned out to be £2500!!

There has to be some compensation available to your son, really all the damages and anxiety you can go for........go for it!

As for the little $l-lit$ that did this they should be put up against a wall and shot!

Remember tho, what goes around comes around, the $l-lit$ might get away with this but time will catch up and they will be payed back :thumbsup:

Anyway good luck with it........and i hope everything works itself out.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links