Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fav Yaris Poll

sphinktar1988

Fav Yaris Poll  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the best looking yaris

• Phase One
    • Phase two (tear drop grille and new headlamps)
    • the new 2006 on yaris

you just cant beat a p1 t-sport, lushh!

i like the p2 tsports a lot too, but theyre just oo expensive and not as nice i feel

p.s will anyone let me have a little go in there t sport before i buy one? :)

No! :D

Phase 2 for me as there are some improvements over the original.

phase 1 tsport for looks

phase 2 cause they fixed some of the stuff that was wrong with the phase 1

the new yaris is growin on me

jst 130bhp in a 1.8 :( drop a celica 190 engine init :D

No! :D

Phase 2 for me as there are some improvements over the original.

thought as much :D

what does the P2 have that the P1 doesnt, besides the lights and bodykit and the moved ariel?

is that all it is or is there more?

trip computer has range on it??

slightly diffrent interior

duno the rest i no they fixed some other stuff

wasnt there something to do with the electric windows n steerin wheel cd player controls?

my leccy window always pulls the rubber down with it :censor:

toyota dealer always blags its cus the windows dirty, but it was under warranty back then and i havent been back since...

i dont like the ariel position on the p1, when you move it up and down the roof flexes :blink: , and you can see the mounting thing nearly coming out.

looks like water gets in when your washing it too. i get a feeling it will be a yaris rust hot spot 7 or 8 years

i must say ive noticed the roof flex haha

then i moved to a bee sting ariel

which some dirty chav decided to twock from me

how sad and pointless does your life ave to be to steal an ariel worth a quid?

mine doesnt leak yet

oh theres another diffrence between the p1 n p2

well the french built yari's ave the wing mirror wistle :P as an optional extra

haha, ive only experience wing mirror whistle twice

one cus it was still folded in a little bit, pushed it out fully and it was ok

and once randomly in the wet :blink:

maybe i just drive too slow ;)

I voted for the 2006 on New Yaris.......................It is a natrual progression on from the Ph 2 with even more room inside and better load carrying capabilities :thumbsup:

I enjoyed my Ph2 but the New Yaris is even better :yahoo:

if the phase one doesnt win i will be noting down who didnt vote for it and giving them a firm beating at the next meeting :P :bangin:

im not so keen on the normal new yaris but the sr looks lush n i think it defs has capabilitys of looking even better with a few mods

i drove a 2007 yaris 1.0 but the noise from that 3 cylinder was just to much sounded like a panza tank lol

cant forget the phase one also gave uz the SR :D

i wanna experence the wing mirror wistle :( i feel im missin out lol

The sound from the 3 cylinder 1.0 litre engine on the New Yaris is IMO quite distinctive and usually causes comments from my passengers when the windows are open.

It has been likened to the sound of a Porsche by some ;) :lol:

I quite like the very distinctive sound :thumbsup:

haha ere they go like porsche lol

i was suprised ow much poke it had for a little 1.0 but my mams p1 1.0 is the same lil pocket rocket haha

haha, yea my moms too, i regularly get caught givin it s*** lol

i just want a t sport tho, not only cus its nicer and faster, but so i can go to rugby, down to j1 with my mate and his c2 gt and kick some VTR a**

have you raced a VTR sphinktar1988? on private roads of course :thumbsup:

ive kept up with one b4 but ive had my flat spot for over a year now makes keepin up with stuff hard cause takes so long to get on the power

im after pay day wen my new toys come ill kill one :P

ill have

perrin pulley

decat

powerflow custom exhaust

apexi induction kit

power breather filter

megan manifold

would hope it'll beat a VTR but there like 100BHP cause there 8 valve dont no wat ill be running at by then

I've had two, they were/are both marvellous, so I'll stick with what I know and go for the good old P2...

Better than the P1 in oh so many ways... :lol: ;)

Mate VTR's are nothing, at the pod i have had loads, learn to drive :P

So what if they have 100bhp its not all about power!

Anyway i am pushing 103.4bhp! (Dyno'd last week)

PH1 rules! cant upgrade on perfection!

Purely on a looks basis - I vote for P2.

We have a P1 Jap T-Sport and it feels a lot more sturdier and well-built compared to the P2 French Blue that we have - so - looks - P2 otherwise P1 has the edge IMO.

We have a P1 Jap T-Sport and it feels a lot more sturdier and well-built compared to the P2 French Blue that we have

As long as it's Jap built I'll have any :thumbsup:

We have a P1 Jap T-Sport and it feels a lot more sturdier and well-built compared to the P2 French Blue that we have

I'm intrigued.... can you explain how the french one feels less sturdy and less well built? This French vs. Japanese comparison often seems to crop up but other than the wing mirrors what else isn't as good? Were the French assembled Yari built from some inferior parts, sourced from different factories to the Japanese ones?

I'm intrigued.... can you explain how the french one feels less sturdy and less well built? This French vs. Japanese comparison often seems to crop up but other than the wing mirrors what else isn't as good? Were the French assembled Yari built from some inferior parts, sourced from different factories to the Japanese ones?

I'll do my best - the T-Sport just feels more "solid" and doesn't squeak or rattle like the Blue does intermittently. It's something that I find hard to explain in a decent way on a forum without coming across wrongly! I guess for me is that when we took the TS down to the South of France from Essex and via Belgium on the way home it didn't develop any faults or put a foot wrong - I believe we covered 3000 kms in total, if not more. Whereas the Blue would've squeaked it's way there and all the way back again along with a strange growling noise that comes from the air-con and that Toyota can't get sorted!

Then again, maybe I am biast because the TS is a bigger engine and having that extra bit of kick does make a lot of difference - I'll have to drive the TS more so I can give you a better personal perspective ;)

Well I've had a P1 and a P2 and voted for the phase 2, just on looks alone.

It's the front of the car that made the difference for me. It looks more aggressive (if that's a word one can associate with the Yaris anyway!). Mind you, that's with fogs fitted. I think those little black plastic blanks can look a bit naff.

There are many other changes between the two phases and the P2 wins hands down. The P1 doesn't even have a boot light!

New Yaris doesn't do it for me though the SR is nice.

I own a phase 1 t sport and until recently thought it was the best looking of the bunch. I thought the 2006 looked a bit odd when it was first released, but over time it has slowly grown on me. The new sr has finally swayed me the way of the new yaris. Saving up to get one!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links