Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Go-karting October

Hou

hmmm... warrington... 2 1/2 hours... deffo wont be in hugo as he'll be off road...

might be able to do it.. depend on cash flow... but have wrote it down... :)

Get yourself there Missy!!

No excuses!!

What's wrong with using Ronald????

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Fizz

• Pompey Gaz

• Norfolk n Chance

I think it might be a good idea to meet at Mascarat Manor as well. It's where the Jap North West monthly meet is & it's only 8 miles from the karting place so we could all meet there & convoy over if that sounds any good

Convoy? What's one of those? :P

its where me and a select few drive in a line, get theere first without getting lost while everyone else speeds off and gets lost!

I think it might be a good idea to meet at Mascarat Manor as well. It's where the Jap North West monthly meet is & it's only 8 miles from the karting place so we could all meet there & convoy over if that sounds any good

Thats ok for those coming from Manchester side as its not too far out of their way... but you will have to convoy through Warrington which could be a PITA... unless you then go back around and choose an easier route back around the m'ways...

Also I will need to enlist a local to help me with food choices and premises

Well lessseee.... you got:

Pizza Hut x 2 (one over the roundabout from Karting... the other further up the A49)

McDs x 2 (one over the roundabout from Karting... the other further up the A49)

KFC (Alban retail park further up A49)

The Waterside (pub just over roundabout from Karting)

Mascrat Manor (pub just off Junc21 of M6)

The Memphis Belle (carvery just down from M62 around Gemini/Westbrook)

Toby (carvery just off the A49)

and thats just off the top of my head...

cheer hun much appreciated, carvery sounds good just wont be eating before karting need as little weight as possible lol

I have spoken to karting and the day is free atm but the only issue I have is they want the money up front so I will have to collect money in advance

Is there a charge to Spectate/Cheer/Kiss the winner?

I suspect a FIX................. ;) :lol::lol:

Thats ok for those coming from Manchester side as its not too far out of their way... but you will have to convoy through Warrington which could be a PITA... unless you then go back around and choose an easier route back around the m'ways...

Yeah, I had a look on google maps yesterday & it looked a lot easier than it does now, looked like a straight run from Mascarat but it's not so maybe it's not my best idea

No tis a good idea Kev :) always good to have a meeting point... but people have to be aware that they will be driving through Warrington...

I think its probably bad whichever way you come in really

no gaz!

i think meeting at the karting placis best bet cos trying tokeep a big convoy together is always hard and it aint the simplest of places!

Shame im going to miss having another oppertunity to kick some *****.. :(

this ones going to be mine, i love this track, and have experience with it lol

That sounds like fighting talk!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links