Do Not Sell My Personal Information

High Octane 2 Dvd

97paseo

As I know most of you don't get it, this month might be an exception...

'High Octane 2' is free with this months mag, it's a New Zealand based DVD with loads of Jap performance cars etc.

Over 2 hours worth so even if you chuck the mag (which is especially poor this month :rolleyes: ) it's worth a look. There's an extensive feature on the MR2 & there's also some 1/4 mile action, I did spot a Starlet Turbo ragging up the strip. :thumbsup:

Any meets from bournmuff in it????

There is a feature Dan but I've scoured it for your car with no luck I'm afraid. :(

Incidently Oli's Paseo is in it:

"The mental mods on this motor make it hard to recognise. Underneath it's a Toyota Paseo - a rare sight in the UK".

"Top marks to Oli, who has fitted this car with a host of  :censor: hot mods, including hydraulics and Predator body kit"

Hmmm I doubt the avarage Fast Car reader would know what a Paseo was if I ran them over... :lol:

Ive got 3 / 4 of the High Octane Dvds.... ive seen them all countless times apart from number 1, which i have never seen (VHS only), high octane 4 hast to be the best.... the mr2 goes from Kandy Gold to Silver, they work on the skyline a bit more, show the drag times (11's skyline), and a few other things, and the end of it is farking funny, kez running around Auckland (our biggest city), and **** happening.

Watch the end of it when the *racers* take off, the Skyline RIPS ahead and everyone else slowly takes off lol.

heh you guys are way behind :)

Hey Coz sounds cool, Ketz is a funny guy!

We can get all the DVD's & vids it's just 1 & now 2 have ben given away free with mags. I lent my copy of the first one to a mate actually & haven't seen it since! *gets mobile out* :D

Incase you didnt know, it is me again, same old cozmo, my account got deleted or something >_< so im here again :D!

yeh hes pretty funny, that skyline owns, Ketz is the Director / Producer too incase you didntk now >D (thtas why its so corney)

Just bought this yesterday.....it's got a free DVD with it this month.....High Octane 2...

Most of it is a load of tosh.......but about 15 minutes in is 15 minutes of the presenter spending huge amounts of cash on his turbo MR2.......Widebody TRD kit get's fitted......interior gets sorted......yellow paintjob......which then gets changed to a nice gold pearl......then the engine is tweeked.....

Great viewing....almost makes it worth the £4.25 asking price ! :thumbsup:

it's one of the better fully modded MR2's i've seen... still too fast&furious for my liking though sorry

also looks very very similar to a heavily modded mk1 i've seen