Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris T-spirit

corolla123

Has anyone got a new Auris T-Spirit with the Keyless entry. I am looking at getting one but am not sure how many key cards it comes with. I would require one, my wife would require one and I would like a spare when the car goes to the garage for services etc.. Does any one know how many it comes with and if you can have extra ones made??

hi there!

the Auris T-Spirit comes with 2 keyless cards. you can order new ones, we had a cmr who lost one, the quote came out at £400. most of the cost is in programing the key into the car's ECU.

hope this helps!

Confirming the above.

Two electronic keys are supplied. Toyota Centres can program new ones.

hi there!

the Auris T-Spirit comes with 2 keyless cards. you can order new ones, we had a cmr who lost one, the quote came out at £400. most of the cost is in programing the key into the car's ECU.

hope this helps!

£400 that is expensive!

hi there!

hope this helps!

£400 that is expensive!

It is, but you do get two, I would'nt get one just to have the car serviced, but I would make sure one is put away safely, just as you would any other master key. The perils of losing a master key are the same, IE, mega bucks to replace everything!

Kingo

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links